12

Jungkook secretly trails behind his clueless girlfriend as she walks around looking for convenient stores. Of course, he wouldn't let her come out of the apartment on her own; he wanted to trust her, but he's just too scared.

He's too scared, too scared that he'll lose her. He can't afford to, as she's the only one left of him.

He watches as she clumsily climbs over one of the store's broken window.

"Watch out watch out watch out." He whisperes to her, or more like, to himself. And he heaves a sigh of relieve after seeing her get through the window without hurting herself.

He watches as she looks around, trying to find something decent. And he smiles when he sees her jumping around, holding a box of frozen pizza. His heart rate starts accelerating at her cuteness, but then, a gush of sadness washes over him when he suddenly reminded himself of the apocalyptic world.

This is so unfair..

"Kookie oppa will love this!" When he hears her talking to herself, snaps his head towards the source of the voice and notices that she came out of the store and is ready to walk home.

Panicked he quickly stands up from behind the bushes and rushes home, afraid that she would find out about him secretly following her.