15

About an hour ago

"Kookie Oppa will love this!" She said as she happily skipped down the road. She stopped on her tracks when she noticed an ice cream store on her left.

Her eyes lit up as she made her way over and looked through the window.

"Clear." She whispered to herself before walking in. She squealed in excitement at the sight of the hundreds of different flavors available.

"Oh! They have cookies and cream!" She quickly rushed over to get her boyfriend's favorite flavor. After collecting as much as she can carry, she turned around to walk out of the store.

Just as she was about to exit, a hand grabbed on her legs and pulled, causing her to fall on her face. She quickly turned around to see a 'used to be female' zombie, crawling it's way on top of her.

She struggled to kick it off, but she was weak after carrying all those things for a while.

She tried to get it's face away from her with her left hand as she try to grab onto something at the same time with her right. But before she can, the zombie had bit on her arm, causing her to scream in pain.

When her hand was finally in contact with a wooden object, she grabbed it and smashed it on it's head continuously until it's dead for the second time.

She got up from the ground and sat up. She pulled her sleeve down, not daring to look at the wound, and she cried and screamed her lungs out.

Jungkook appeared in her mind. The thought of having him living, trying his best to survive alone in this world, pained her tremendously.

She quickly wiped her tears and stood up to leave the store.

"I don't have much time to waste."