18

"Almost there!" Jungkook covered her eyes as he guided her up the small hill. He was careful, making sure that she won't fall. He pulled his hands away when they reached the top.

"Wow.." She was mesmerized by the scene. A mini park, full of Sakura trees. She started jumping around the place like a kid while Jungkook watches with a smile.

To him, she's the definition of perfection. Everything about her. Her shiny eyes, plum lips, petite figure, and most of all, her child-like personality. His heartbeat accelerates just by her appearance.

He watched as she picked up one of the Sakuras and blew it away. The way she smiled, it melted his heart without herself knowing.

Jungkook took a deep breath before picking up the bouquet of roses that he had hidden behind a tree. He walked over to her and kneeled down, putting out the roses,

"Actually, I've liked you for a very long time. W-will you be my girlfriend?" He stuttered. She smiled shyly and accepted the roses with a nod of her head.

Jungkook was so happy, he almost crushed her while hugging her. She giggled as she hugged back, happy that the scene she had been imagining over and over again in her head, had become a reality.

That was two years ago now.

Now, they sit beside each other on the bench. The bench which they used to sit on every time they come here.

"I missed this place." She says, her voice quiet. "Me too." He reaches out to hold her hand. Without any warning, tears trickle down her face as she smiles, "Thank you. For loving me."

Jungkook wipes her tears away and pulls her into a hug. "And thank you for loving me back." They stay like that for while before pulling away.

She quickly stands up when she notices the fallen leaves. She picks them up and throws them at him before running away. Jungkook grins and runs after her. It didn't take long for him to catch her, of course. He hugs her from behind, and she laughs.

"I love you." He whispers in her ear. She smiles, "I love you more."