보너스

He's still crying like it's the end of the world. Still grieving, even though it had been a year. 

Jungkook didn't know what to do with life anymore. She was his soulmate, his source of happiness in life. And now, God just had to take her away from him. If only she had held on just a little longer, they would've been able to get through the nightmare together. But now, she's no longer here, with him.

He's tired. His thoughts drift off to how nice it would be if he just ends his life right there, right then as he has his head leaning against the gravestone of the love of his life.

"Jagiya... I-I.. I don't want to do this anymore.. I can't- it's just too hard w-without you. I don't know what to d-do anymore.. You'll forgive me, right?"

__

"Ahh~ This is nice! We should do this more often!" Taehyung grins as he takes another bite of his burger that are way too cheesy.

"I'd rather stay in my room.." Yoongi makes a face at the younger who later pouts at him.

"Aish Yoongi hyung, can you not be a killjoy?" Hoseok asks with a shake of his head, to which Namjoon and Jin nods in agreement.

"Hyung, you know it's not healthy to be in your room all day all night. The air in there is not-"

"Yes yes, I know, Namjoon. You don't have to give me a lecture about it." He rolls his eyes at the man and fastens his pace.

"Aigoo.. Yoongi-yah.. you don't have to be so grumpy all the time.." Jin catches up and slings his arm over the younger's shoulder, making the man grunt at the sudden weight.

"It's not my fault. I'm born this way, just like how I'm born with so much swag." He says while removing Jin's heaving arm from his shoulders.

"Yeah! Yoongi hyung's got jams!" Jimin shouts from behind them.

"Woah! Is Yoongi hyung.. running?" At Hoseok's voice, everyone turns, only to see that Yoongi is indeed, running.

"What the hell..?" Their eyes follow as the pale skinned man dashes his way up the mini hill; and they all gasp when he sends his fist flying straight at a stranger's face.

"What the-" Jin panics and runs over, the others following suit.

"You crazy son of a @&%#$! Cut it off!" Yoongi shouts right at Jungkook's face, his knuckles whitening as his grip on the younger's collars tighten.

"Min Yoongi! What are you doing?!" Almost angered, Jin grabs onto him and peels him off the poor boy. Namjoon was quick to support the younger before he falls to the ground. It was only then that Jin had noticed the boy's face, red and stained with tears. Eyes tired, and sweat soaked hair sticking to his forehead. 

"What were you thinking?! You-"

"Aish! Let go of me!" Yoongi roughly yanks his arm off the older's grip. He chuckles sarcastically and turns to glare at the raven haired boy before turning back to Jin, a finger pointing at the boy under Namjoon's support;

"That lunatic! That lunatic was trying to &%$#ing kill himself! And what? You expect me to just stand by and watch?!" Everyone turns to look at Jungkook, who lowers his head to look down at his feet. 

He hates it. The sympathetic look on these strangers' faces. Why do they have to interrupt him?

His eyes shift to the bottle of spilled pills, and the one the scary mint haired man had made him spit out. Unknowingly, he starts crying again. His chest burns and his eyes hurt, but he just can't help it. "I-I just.. I just don't want to do this anymore."

They're all shocked by the boy's sudden breakdown. It was starting to get awkward, so Namjoon was incredibly grateful when his red-headed companion steps out and pats on the sobbing boy's shoulder as he crouches down beside him.

"Hey.. it's okay. Everything will be alright. We're here, and from now on, we have your back." Hoseok coos in attempt to comfort him, but Jungkook only shakes his head; his lips quavering and body shaking. 

"I-I don't have anyone else. She left me, s-he- she w-was the o-only one I-I have. But she's- not here anym-more. She's gone." Then it becomes quite. Hoseok silently pats the boy on his back as everyone else watches in sympathy. None has any idea what to say. But then, Yoongi moved. He crouches down before the boy, and for the first time ever since they've met, he smiles. 

"Well guess what, lover boy? We're all the same. You, me, them. We're all alone. In this hell hole. That's why we depend on each other. Because it's all we have. Look, did you really think killing yourself is going to make things better? Were you really stupid enough to think that she'll forgive you for that? Heck, I'm sure once you meet her in your afterlife, she'll smack you for it. So quit whining like a baby and stand up straight. We should be proud that we survived the freaking apocalypse." With that, Yoongi grabs onto Jungkook's arm and pulls him up. The boy looks at the smiling group of boys with wide eyes, a little whimper leaving his mouth,

"Where are we going?" And Hoseok looks at him with a warm smile,

"Home. We're going home."