chapter 4

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my future appear OC's, next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Ameba.

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

--------------------------------------------------------------

Time past quickly and now it was the day. The day they all been waiting for; everyone was excited. No even tired they all jump and about, chatting about how excited they are. Not even mad that they have to be at school at 5 am. while everyone was excited one person was dreading about the trip. It's none other than our Decimo of course. Not to mention he somehow got a lot of pair of eyes glaring at him. It's wasn't his fault....

"I still can't believe that Dame-Tsuna manage to come earlier than us and hang out with Reborn-sensei!!!" Rukio said; she was the most popular girls in class so she was expecting the smoking hot sensei to be by her side not that useless piece of trash! she thought.

"I know right! honestly! but its a good thing he came early or else we wouldn't be able to go!" Niomi complain in despair of not be able to go to Italy; one of the beautiful places in the world, or so she think it was.

"Totally....he even know how to speak Italian which is unbelievable. That stupid idiot should know his place first!" Sayuri complain as she check her phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"are they dumb or what? they even ask jyudaime to come early and now they say it's wrong for him to be early!?" gokudera hiss at the girls. "maa maa they all stupid remember?" yamato cool down gokudera with his usual smile....or not behind it hid a bit ...or lot....of anger.

"They don't know how great tsu-kun is...hope the plan work..."kyoko mutter and clench her fist tightly. "minna...it's okay,c'mon our ride are here." and indeed it is. three luxurious limousine, 2 in black and 1 in white. all 3 of them decorated with the vongola sign and flags. the other students gawk at their ride and words of disbelieve thrown everywhere like 'is this for real!?' or 'alright we got to ride a limousine, best day of my life.' or 'need to post!! everyone would be so jealous~' and many others you get the jig.

'Hmmp you only going to taste this once in your life! you people better choose your words wisely...or else..'tsuna overprotective companion think as they glare at the goofiness of their stupid classmates.

"omg i just realized! What if dame-tsuna destroyed them! We gonna have a huge dept then!!"niomi said in distressed.

Rukio gasp. "you're right! What do we do!?" she fan herself in worry. "you girls don't have to worry, we boys make sure he behave. He better behave." kentaro puff up in pride attempt to brag and glare at tsuna who just yawn in disinterest and tiredness.

After all, the boy had been doing paperwork all day because of this trip. Little do they know the tuna fish companion have been glaring and itching to hurt this bunch of bastard to hell.

"thank god the boys are here. Dame-tsuna can't do anything right and so stupid" sayuri laugh as she said that.

By this words tuna fish's companion have been raging inside and ready to take their weapon out and screaming in their head,'tsuna is way better than you fucking ignorant bastard and kind enough to spare you or else you all be dead by now for saying those awful words about him!!!' and something along line...

The driver came appear after talking to reborn and was also holding their anger of what they had heard. "good morning students of namimori. Us three will be your driver for today. My name is scorpus. This lady beside me is bianci and lastly kai." reborn went in front and clap his hand for attention. "split up into two group one line for girls and one line for boys. Now hurry up you brats!"

"also it's a pleasure to meet you decimo." scorpus greet softly and bow a little. Tsuna greet back and careful not to be notice by everyone else. unfortunately the boys notice this and the leader of the bully squad started to yell. "oi! dame-tsuna get into the fucking line already will ya!" mochida  yell  and was about to grab tsuna until it was stop by kai. "how dare you try to hurt decimo in our presence! you will pay dearly!" he shout and about to hit mochida back but was stop by our sweet little tsu-kun. "that's enough kai he get it.it's okay.the other will play with them soon~" tsuna replied with his sweet smile.

kai bow down and shove mochida toward the boys line. reborn soon make another anoucement. "the name i said will be riding with me in the white limo including special guests." he took out a piece of paper fill with name.not that he need it..anyway. "Gokudera hayato, yamamoto takeshi, dokuro chrome, rokudo mukuro,sasagawa ryohei, sasagawa kyoko,kurokawa hana,miura haru,bovino lambo, hibari kyoya and sawada tsunayoshi"

hearing his name cause a ruckus. "what! how come dame-tsuna get to ride with reborn-san!" mayuki retort. "if anyone, it should be me since daddy work for vongola!" everyone was awe struck. "Shut up and get into the fucking car already!" reborn yell and shot a gun in the air. scaring everyone and scurry inside as fast as they can.

tsuna's companion smirk in victory. scorpus open the door and tsuna softly smile at him. "grazie scopus." scorpus can only blush for his boss smile is too cute for him. evryone got in and ready to go.

mean while the bast- student were glaring and mad at the scene they saw. why did he open the door only to them!/ not only that to dame-tsuna too!" sayuri bitching at the fact that they have to open the door themselves while  dame-tsuna have a door open for him. suddenly the limousine accelerate in full speed. everyone was screaming and falling. 'WTF!!!' was their thought fill with.

Finally they arrive at the airport. While the vongola fam. was walking out of the car the other students were rushing out of it and kissing ground or puking their guts out.the vongola co. try hard not to laugh but a couple of them just laugh out loud without a care in the world.

Gakudera and lambo holding each other and laugh. "ghahaha their face is stupid!" "hahaha i agree with you this time stupid cow"

In the end the others couldn't contain it anymore and burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

next~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

damn my cursed exam....