chapter 10

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my OC's that probably gonna resources to 'G(no.)' & B(no.), next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please,also sorry for the grammar mistake and spelling...i was never good at writing, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Amano.

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

.............................................................................

*BAM* *CRASH* *SMASH* *VOI!!!!*

Everyone in the medical wing woke up to the destructive noise. The moment they open their eyes to see scary looking men fighting, and it look like they wanted to kill each other. after a couple of minute or so they suddenly stop and apparently went to their knee and bow.

they were honestly, confuse. they're too tired to be shock or surprise by now. so they follow the direction of where the bow was for. and lord and behold on the medical wing door stood Dame-Tsuna and an even more scary person. each had different expression on their face. Tsuna smiling sweetly while the scary one was frowning and...somehow...was shivering away from dame-tsuna?

"ah it's look like everyone is awake! reborn-san said to go have breakfast and then we're going to have a tour around Sicily, so get ready ok?" Tsuna still smiling sweetly then look at the scary man. "Ne, Xanxus-nii-san, take responsibility ne?" 'xanxus nodded closing his eyes, before he glare at his famiglia. who hung their head in shame. though not visible to see they are in shame. they had their pride to hold after all.

talking about pride, our stupid 'guest' seem to forget yesterday event or maybe they did, cause they being experimented a lot...they could forget...that's good news! ne~?

anyway, since they still dumb and all they had their pride on hold too, that's why they say stupid stuff out of their garbage mouth. 

"Why should we listen to you dame-tsuna!"  

"yeah, who do you think you are? our host?" 

"beside we're too tired to leave, can't we just have our breakfast here?"

"yeah yesterday was horrible! this place should fire the chef!"

"and the staff too!they are not helpful at all!"

"VOI!!! Shut the fuck up will ya!!!" squalo yell to the student and point his sword at them to show how serious he is. i mean who wouldn't right? if they felt that murderous  aura. but the student did shut up. 

"just hurry up down to the dining room..." tsuna order in a soft voice, but everyone heard it.

"yeah? and wha-" B1 shut up soon after when he saw tsuna blazing orange eyes. his face was unreadable. Tsuna left and the varia follow suit not before leaving a few threat ordering them to go down or else.

...................................................................................

so after the silence breakfast, (surprisingly) everyone now waiting at the gate of the mansion. looking excited for the tour. then the three limos that they ride before came to view. reborn come to the front of them and clap his hand for attention.

"Alright! everyone will be in group, so when we reach there, follow your guide. your guide is nono and his guardian so i expect you to behave." reborn glare at his last sentence as a warning. soon after nono and his guardian came to view. everyone bow down in respect.

"rise up people there's no need for formality." nono smile  introduce himself. "as you may know i'm nono, the sky and the boss of vongola and these people are my guardian."

"Coyote Nougat, storm guardian, right hand man to nono."

"Schnitten Brabanters, rain guardian." 

"Brow Nies Jr. the sun guardian"

"Visconti, cloud guardian."

"yo!Ganauche III, the lighting guardian."

"Bouche Croquant, mist"

"right, the name i say will be in the group i set up, so listen carefully i only say this once." reborn pull out a piece of paper and read out the name to each group, which is cielo, tempesta, pioggia, sole, nube. illumina, and nebbia

(a/n i might be wrong)

cielo group : guide -> nono

Tsuna, mochida, G1, G2, B1, B2

And contuning on with the other group. Tsuna's guardian pair up with nono's guardian with the same element. Few of them object,one of them is our loyal storm of course, with an excuse that he should be with the tenth 24/7 at all time in case of emergency.

The people in tsuna group also retort, "why am i or we should be in the same group as tsuna anway?" mochida started first,scowl in displeasure. "yeah, we don't want to be blame if he got lost." G1 complain.  And others agree.

Nono who was close to them frown a bit but soon change into a smile. "don't worry, if one is lost in the city, my subordinates will search for you and bring you back here to the mansion." some of them breath out in relieve.

"fine.. " they all groan.  Soon enough they were touring around the Sicily, seeing the view, visiting the few store own by vongola, and got shoot at by guns and knives.

You heard it right, everytime they came by a store they will get target a knives flying at them at the door, of course, it didn't hurt them..... Much. A few cut here and there is enough. As for the guns, there's a few sniper lingering around. It was a shame they can't use a real bullet, all they use are just bb bullet. Still the fire power was enough to leave a bruise. 

Soon enough, the bullies were cover in bruises and cut by the time they got home. When they ask for treatment they were ignored so they search for the first aid kit and treat themselves.

The 9 gen of vongola feel a bit satisfied to their work.

Meanwhile tsuna was signing his usual paperwork, when his study room door was open by the famous hitman reborn. "is something wrong reborn?" he ask not leaving his eyes from the paper he is reading. "just wondering why would you give the first aid kit to the brats" tsuna stay silent as he continue signing the paper from the damaged fom today event. Reborn sigh and left.

...................................................................

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, but I've been, rock bottom so... It's kinda hard for me to get up these few weeks.

In other words, i won't be able to write in a couple of months or so... Maybe more... So i hope this chap was good enough sorry if it's bad and all that. Anyway we'll see how things go. Until i get better see you guys in later dates.

Sayonara,
From akira,
(。・ω・。)ノ♡