chapter 9

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my OC's that probably gonna resources to 'G(no.)' & B(no.), next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please,also sorry for the grammar mistake and spelling...i was never good at writing, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Amano.

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

......................................................................

Everyone was having a peaceful breakfast......

As peaceful as it can get for a typical vongola family. which would involve violence and loud noises. Tsuna right eye twitch in irritation as he breath in a out slowly. trying his best to control his tempr and lose it in front of his classmate. Chorme who was across him look out in worry and guilty for not being helpful to calm the other family member.

while the bullies? they just keep quiet. Not because they scare of the fighting and bickering that happening......

well they are scare, but mostly they are in deep thought. About?

Tsuna of course, who else.

They still couldn't believe that the 'Dame-Tsuna' outrun them, know how to speak italian and seat beside the Nono without embarrassing himself. although only few of them notice the different... 

Suddenly the door was slam open and revealing a young man(not really) with blond hair and blue eyes. "Iemitsu-dono! I don't think it's a good idea to suddenly barge into the dininng room!" another boy with dirty blond hair that have his fringe cover one of his blue eyes pant as he arrive by the door.

While our favorite tuna fish, he flinched when the door open and began to shrink in his seat. Iemitsu scan the dining room avoiding the weird and confuse stare from the bullies. when his eyes reach his target, with open arm he ran toward it with a yell; "MY TUNA-FISH!!" 

The bullies wonder , 'tuna-fish?' 'why would he get excited for a tuna?' those question was somewhat answer by Tsuna who suddenly stood up and ran off from his chair. thus causing Iemitsu to chase him. "TUNA-FISH!! Why are you running away from papa?? Don't you love me?"

Tsuna was 'Tuna-fish'? they were bewildered, some however were oblivious, that to be expected since they're dumb. that's why they make stupid statement like this one. 

"Hah! Dame-Tsuna really can't leave his house without his parent!" boy oh boy does this one have a death wish, what a brave soul....may he suffer, cause the next thing they knew. the room temperature drop down instantly; and there they are the cedef member emitting a very large dark aura. "What did you said?" Iemitsu said with an unreadable face, causing the culprit to gulp and shake in fear.

"I-i ...uh....um..." *BAM* Iemitsu was thrown to the ground by someone hitting his head, hard. that someone is none other than our little tuna of course. he sigh. "Tou-san, no KI toward the guest. That's bad manners!" Tsuna scold his father who nursing his head.

"B-but Tuna-fish-"

"no buts!"

Everyone sweatdropped. who the father and son here? it feel like the role has been switch. but the mention of 'father' seem to triggered the stupid 'guest' and they were back to their stupid shock face. Why? cause now they asking why Dame-Tsuna's father is here, in vongola mansion,where no one can have access unless you are associate with vongola....

'No Fucking Way!!!???'  

To some that are still stupid, Nezu-sensei ask Iemitsu while stuttering cause the cold atmosphere before still affect him. "Um...Iemitsu-san yes? What are your r-relation with D- tsuna and h-how can you enter here without permission?"