chapter 7

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my OC's that probably gonna resources to 'G(no.)' & B(no.), next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please,also sorry for the grammar mistake and spelling...i was never good at writing, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Amano.

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

.....................................................................

Dinner time roll over. the sober students can finally think straight and a bit confuse on how they were at the room together instead of their planned roommates. but they were too hungry to care. the moments they step out of their room, they wander around thinking it won't be that hard to find the dining room. at last....they still lost and it's getting close to dinner time and they afraid of being rude to Nono and reborn-san. 

So they gulp down a bit of their ego and pride, they ask the maid that was passing by. the maid smile and lead them. of course not the right way, they been looping around the mansion for half and hours or so and they getting a mad. "What the fuck woman do you not know the way or not!" B1 yell and grumble. "Yeah, we've been walking for so long! my feet is getting sore!" G1 complain. the others continue to complain and complain.

The maid say nothing, keeping her face plain and emotionless. 'these brats sure are annoying and rude!' she mentally rolled her eyes. either way she thought it was finally time to show them the dining room cause she doesn't want to upset her decimo. he to pure heart to make him upset over these piece of trash.

"Finally!" mochida grumble out as he enter the dining room with the others. in front of them hoever was reborn with his gun aim at mochida's forehead. "care to explain why you're late?Kensuke!" mochida tremble and drop to his knee. "uh...we...um..."

"we don't know the way reborn-san! we even asked the one of the maid to show us the way but she kept leading us around the place!" G2 said trying to defense their faults. Reborn scoff, "if you have been walking around a lot you could have been paying attention where you are and can detect where the dining room is." Reborn tilt his fedora lower hiding his mischievous eyes. "Even Dame-tsuna and his company able to find this place no problem." 

The moment they heard dame-tsuna name they look at him who is currently talking casually with Nono. "Dame-tsuna what are you thinking sitting next to Nono! go sit at the end row! i'm so sorry Nono-san..." nezu-sensei who was in the group too out of worry for their late students (a/n favoritism..-_-)

now that nezu-sensei mention it the others finally notice that dame-tsuna was sitting on an orange cushion sit(a/n idk?) next to the head of the dining table. looking closely tsuna friends (the guardian) were sitting in colour cushion sit too. 

before any of the students could comment anything, Nono suddenly fake cough to gain everyone attention. "Since evryone is here how about we start with the dinner already? i'm quite famished and tired of waiting." nono smile. The late arrive hung their head in shame and embarrassment for making Nono wait.

after everyone was seated, Nono clap his hand and maid and butler rush in with trays of food present to them. the food look delicious they admit, but they were hold back due to not know what to do. they never know about eating etiquette in Italy. they silently encourage each other hoping anyone just anyone to show how to use the unknown utensils in front of them.

One of them saw Tsuna and his companion were eating just fine and normal, without being looked at weirdly from nono. they took this as a sign that it's okay to eat however they like as long as they look polite enough. Because they can't be worse than Dame-tsuna right?

 So everyone was eating peacefully....until one hand raised up. it was Nezu-sensei and it seem like he was in some kind of pain, wonder what's wrong. "Yes Nezu-sensei? is there a problem?" Nono politely ask. "Um....*grunt* i'm terribly sorry...*oof* Nono-san...is...is there a t-toilet nearby that i can use....?" Nezu-sensei say carefully and clutching his stomach

"Oh?" Nono trying hard not to smirk slowly respond. enjoying the sight of the suffering teacher. "i see,livi would you please show the way for him." the said maid bow down to Nono and mention Nezu-sensei to follow while hiding her smirk at best as she can. soon one by one of tsuna's bullies suffer the same stomach pain and ask to go to the toilet. it wasn't pleasant for them at all (a/n heheheh)

three woman came out from the kitchen. "And that's the last of them." bianchi with goggle over her eyes. she raised her arm toward the other two and the three of them hi-fived "serve them right!" kyoko beamed proudly at her first attempt of food poisoning and finally able to avenge for tsu-kun. "that's for being bad for tsuna-san desu~" haru smirk and felt the same as kyoko.

"Good job girl." Reborn tilt his fedora smirking at the good result. "they probably won't be able to move till next morning" everyone was satisfied at the least for the night that is. Tsuna sat silently, worry about his classmates (a/n no need to worry though tsuna...)  

Nono who notice his grandson worry expression smile softly. 'even though they had done terrible thing to you you still worry for them...you're truly are kind tsunayoshi, i'm sure vongola will be in good hand.' 

Tsuna suddenly stood up and headed to the door. "Jyudaime? is there something the matter?" hayato hurriedly to his sky side, ready to help. "ah....um....nothing hayato...just need to finish my paperwork, i'm full for dinner already. see you tomorrow everyone." Tsuna left with a smile to assure his famiglia.

Tsuna went to the HQ's medical quarter (?) and search the place to find a bunch of  painkiller. "this will help ease the pain a bit..." tsuna pack the painkiller in a bag and head to his classmate's room. "I just hope they use this...or else tomorrow gonna be even worse for them to handle the pain...my intuition kept telling me tomorrow...gonna be hell for them...and i don't like the feeling at all....not a bit...." After putting the painkiller onto the victim bedside he left to finish his leftover paperwork and order a strawberry shortcake when he pass by a maid.  

reborn who was watching from a far can only click his tongue. 'i guess that what we get when you have a kind boss....nevertheless it surely make the vongola loved and fear by everyone, for that i take credit.' reborn smirk at his own thought and left. revising and redoing his tortu- lesson plan....

...............................................................................

so the next chap is here, i want to say i really appreciate everyone of you guys for reading this fanfic. i'll be working on the next chap afterward. probably be able to publish tomorrow if i'm lucky, or the day after tomorrow if i'm busy....

until then, sayonara~

from,akira.