Chapter 8

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my OC's that probably gonna resources to 'G(no.)' & B(no.), next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please,also sorry for the grammar mistake and spelling...i was never good at writing, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Amano.

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

......................................................................

Nono and reborn sat facing each other. one sipping a cup of tea the other sipping his favorite espresso. "So have you finish your planning?" Nono broke out their silent enjoying the night cold wind. "Hn, i had to make a few changes in pain level cause Dame-tsuna being to nice." Nono nodded his in understanding.  his grandson truly are to nice....truly an angel of the sky. he chuckle at the nickname the staff and famiglia had give to tsuna.

"Well then, i guess we can show those bastardo how kind tsunayoshi is and how strong he truly is." Nono took another sip of his tea. Reborn smirk against his mug, 'well that's for sure....no one be little Dame-tsuna except me; not after when i work so hard to make this flower to blossom so perfectly. nope no one' Reborn smirk got wider a emitting a mile evil aura around him. Nono could only chuckle nervously...

............................................................................

foot step was heard in the empty hallway. it was currently 4 am in the morning and reborn smirk devilish headed to the students' room (plus nezu-sensei) he stood in front of a lever and pull it down hard. soon enough the screaming choir make it sound through out the whole mansion, waking up nearly everyone. the student's ran out of their room each room had different trap. thus resulting some to be cover with mud, shook with electricity,flew off the bad at high speed into a tub fill with mysterious liquid, cover in paint, cover in small splinter, got hit by a ton of mallet and many more that cause them to have a trauma now.

"Get your ass ready,we having morning exercise, Vongola style" Reborn smirk, left them to do their business. everyone hurriedly get into their clothes that seem fit for exercising activities. Fortunately for them, they saw reborn waiting for them to lead them to their destination.

It was one of the training room. "while you living here, it would be best for you to join in the vongola morning routine." Reborn explain as he open the door. the moment they saw who was reside in the room their jaw drop in disbelief. reborn only smirk

there in the room was the tsuna and his companion running around the large room....not even breaking a sweat! "Oi tsuna! how many have you done!" a woman with dark blue hair and a distinctive 'flame' scar on her right cheek was the one shouting. in which tsuna respond with "99/100 lal-nee-san!" (a/n can i do that...i can right? or well what the heck, it's famiglia! also i might be a bit to extreme with the workout...oh well)

"Great! after that go lift those dumbbell with and run another 100! the same goes for the rest!" lal order as she put down her goggle over her eyes and the other chorus "Hai!" except the silent, non-crowding people.

Lal notice reborn and the brats. "Yo reborn, ready for the first batch?" Lal smirk and reborn tilt his fedora in respond. Lal attention towards the students "Alright you brats, the name is Lal Mirch, i work under Consulenza Esterna Della Famiglia aka CEDEF. I supervise the decimo, his guardian and staff/new recruit of the vongola in their training of combat and weaponry (a/n i'll be honest... i don't know anything about soldier stuff and all that....so pretend it's a thing)

"the boys only stare while the girls only glare or felt jealous of Lal's body shape. can't be surprise, she only wore a brown tank top and tight blue shorts that show enough skin to make the boys fantasize about a lot of things.

There was gun shot heard beside the student. Causing them to return back to reality. "Pay attention when people talking you brats!" they flinch at the anger emitting from Lal. "Now start running! i want you brats do at least 50 round the room!" they didn't dare to disobey, reason; someone was threatening them with guns, on beside them one behind Lal. They also notice the demon prefect were glaring at them. So, scared for their life they start running and only complain in their head.

completely ignoring the fact that Tsuna and co. was passing by them with dumbbell none the less  and still finish before the other by half an hours.

............................................................................

It was 7AM, time for breakfast. the students finally finish their part of hell routine and panting by the dining door, where most of them collapse in exhausting. "what the hell did that woman make us gone through..." B3 said weakly nearly passing out. 

They heard a stifle of laughter and so that it was tsuna and co. but mostly they only saw tsuna. "Wtf you laughing for huh Dame-Tsuna!" B4 shouted in anger the others agreed. "Yeah Dame-Tsuna! what? did you get lost so you decide to fucking skip!?" mochida make an effort to get up, "When I- ack!" only to be step by Lal herself. "Stop your whining! tsuna and the other did the same routine as you, even worse than you and finish earlier than you ignorant brats!" Lal walk over the half dead student and take a seat beside bianchi and the girls.

Nezu-sensei who finally out of daze rush to his student to see if they are okay but they were to shock to hear Lal's statement. So they all look at tsuna with fresh clothes in sleeveless orange and black jumpsuit, short cargo pants and black converse shoes; sipping his cup of tea waiting for breakfast in boredom. 

 "and why are you here! aren't you only an employee hired here you should show respect to vongola's guest!" Nezu-sensei defense his students for being treated badly. Lal only raised her eyebrow, "oh~" 'and why would i show respect to vongola's prey~' Lal mentally stated, afraid it would upset tsuna if she say it out loud

Lal only crossed her arm. "i have the right to be here, you are not the one to decide whether i can eat here or not!" Lal glare harshly at them. but some of them are just that oblivious and like to add oil to the burning flame. "Oh yeah? like what your fee?" G3 snort and suddenly the room went cold. Behind her was a rifle was aim at her head. "anymore word and you're done, kora!"

"Colonnello...enough put down the weapon." Tsuna spoke out in a foreign language and look at colonnello with a smile. "and let's have breakfast together okay?" Colonnello could only surrender to his little brother smile and order. he walk over to sit next to lal and kiss her on the cheek. which resulting him getting a slap in the face. the others laugh at the cute couple and have a comfortable conversation

while the brats and nezu-sensei/ they just stare at the vongola famiglia acting like they didn't exist to them;having fun on their own. suddnelt a voice behind them broke their stare. "I suggest you to look at least presentable and get to your fucking seat already!" Reborn hiss his warning and gone the pleasant environment of the vongola famiglia

....even though the others felt dread, fear, and confusion running through their mind, contemplating on what and who Vongola is. and what connection do Dame-Tsuna have with Vongola

The game has started, it's time the torturous revenge game begin and may the  one who give the painful and traumatizing torture to tsuna's bullies win. and pray that decimo won't be too upset.

..............................................................................

it's seem i'm lucky........to not be able to sleep. fairly reminder guys, that i'll probably going to edit everything one day....so....i'm sorry if some of you guys don't understand what's going on and it's seem sketchy af. well then....it's probably going to be quite a while for me to updat the next one sooo....may you bare with me for a while.

until next time, sayonara~

from,akira.