chapter 5

Diclaimer: I don't own anything except for my future appear OC's, next the character might have a bit of OOC so don't mind them please, lastly all creation of KHR belong to yours truly Akira Ameba.

"bla bla bla"- normal talking

'bla bla bla' - thought

"bla bla bla"- any foreign language

----------------------------------------------------------

the students now has stop puking and saw that dame-tsuna is laughing at them. this cause a huge riot. "OI! dame-tsuna what the fuck do you think you doing huh?" B1 said. 

"Laughing at us huh?!" G1 said. "we show you what that get you!" B3 said and rush toward tsuna attempting to punch him. but was stop by gokudera and yamamoto immediately. 

"W-wha..?" he shutter when he see their eyes fill with hate. "gokudera-kun,yamamoto-kun why are you defending dame-tsuna!" G2 shout couldn't believe her hot idol defending the trash. "That's right. he just going to bring you both down! it better off leave the trash alone into the dump where he belong!" G3 yell and also make an attempt to hurt tsuna.

This time our cruel and terrified prefect stop them. "i'll bite you to death!" everyone hurriedly ran away from the mad prefect. nevertheless they all still get bitten to death 

"k-kyoya that's enough. I think they get it now." he whisper out trying not to spoke to loud but hibari stop hus biting and get back to his corner. The students who manage to heard our tuna fish was surprise that their cold unforgivable prefect listen to dame-tsuna of all people.

While the others cannot believe that their discipline prefect protect dame-tsuna. Dame-tsuna not a normal person to be protect cause well he's useless and unworthy of that kind of protection. They felt unfair.

"if you done kissing the ground hurry and get moving already!" reborn shot has gun upward alerting the students. They hurriedly clean themselves as presentable as they can.

Some of them look worry,some look proud, some don't care whatsoever in this situation they are in. The rich people just flabbergasted at the arrival of those commoners,but choose to ignore them for there are nothing to them. Unlike the vongola famiglia.

when they walk toward the flight area they finally see the plane. while the students gawked at the fanciness of the plane, Tsuna was mad. he knows whose that private plane belong too and the drag he felt of what might come on this flight trip....the fight...the paperwork...he shudder in disgust. 'How dare you reborn! to use MY private plane for this trip!? do you know how the two fighting maniac will do to this plane and how many paperwork to do afterward!!!' he scream in his head glaring at reborn who in return smirk in acknowledgement.

After they calm down from their amusement and the students finally got to their conscious reborn order them to get inside already or else. they were greet by the pilot,co-pilot and a few steward/stewardess. "welcome decimo, decimo's guardian and famiglia and decimo's classmates. we will be taking care of you from now on." the staff greet with force smile. knowing what the classmate do to their sweet precious boss

they all bow down and one with a gigantic ego shove everyone and stand in front of others. it's none other than mayuki. "move it dame-tsuna,you shouldn't been riding does white limosine! i should!" the vongola just let her be due to tsuna request but that doesn't mean they were forgiving this disrespectful girl! "haha i bet you never seen something this grand right dame-tsuna. well i always live this grand daddy work as the manager of the #1 hotel in the world under vongola; case dias hotel!(?) everyone 'ooh..' and 'aahh' at the exclaimation. "thats right me and mom even got to stay there a couple of days for free even."

"really! kyaa~ mayuki you have to bring us along sometimes!~" rukio jumping up and down in excitement holding mayuki hand. "Sure! i ask daddy when we get home and we can do during summer!" the group ogf girls squeal at their own plan and tsuna was very confuse so he look at gokudera for answer. cause gakudera handle the business side of the vongola. he much better at doing that then tsuna is.

"do we allow our employee to have that privilege?" gokudera shook his head in no. "we don't allow that decimo.he must have misuse his position. i will get him fire right away!" gokudera was about to grab his phone when he was stopped by tsuna. "no, don't do that...." gokudera slumped. "..yet. her father need to know how her daughter first before they who his boss is..." tsuna smirk and gokudera happy for he couldn't wait to show the stupid snobbish girl the reality of her precious world hahahahahah. (sorry)

"please be seated and we will start introduction and explaining the rules." one of the stewardess said annoyed by the girls squeal as the other staff went to their work place avoiding the shout. the students finally obliged and seat at the passenger seats with their chosen friends while the vongola co. sat at the back to not be notice by others and close to the stairs.

"alright then. first of all welcome to airport 27 which is decimo's private plane." tsuna still bitter about that fact. how dare reborn use his own private plane! he don't want it to be destroyed by his two guardians who known to fight a lot. the paperwork....he thought would be increases by double. he glance at his cloud and mist with a face that says, 'destroyed anything in this plane, you'll pay badly!'both look down refuse to show that they both sincerely scared off their boss but they nodded nevertheless thought slightly almost been seen.

"right now you are on the first floor where the passenger are seated and the toilet are at the front here while the kitchen is at the back. the second floor is the entertainment section, there's games and movies/shows you can watch and others to spend the time during the flight. there's also beds upstairs if you wanted to sleep. lastly is the three floor and you are forbidden to go there because it is only for decimo and his companion/family. you will face consequences if you dare to do so." the stewardess slightly glare at them and the students nodded in understanding. suddenly...

"Decimo, Ladies and gentlemen we are about to take flight please wear your seat belts and wait for the coast clear before you roam around." the pilot said to the speaker and the staff get ready. "lastly, decimo, please have a pleasant ride and enjoy yourself"

tsuna smile gentle and the the smile turn into frown due the sudden stack of paperwork reborn place on his table as he took a seat beside tsuna. "Finish off what you left yesterday.Now." and so tsuna started cracking his wrist even though he was tired as hell...

----------------------------------------------------------------

hai....that all for today. ja ne~