Chapter 1 *Edited*

Ten years earlier

"Mommy, Daddy where are you" i whimpered as i walked down the stairs.

"Katherine baby" i looked at the tears welling in my mothers eyes. The sound of grief in her voice as she picked me up and ran up the stairs to my pink princess room. She moved my dresser to the side and opened a door to a secret room she hugged me as if saying goodbye

  "mommy?" i asked she looked at me before undoing the locket she had around her neck. Inside the locket there was a picture of her and daddy. The locket was a silver heart with five paw prints, three of them were black and two paws were made up of diamonds. She put it around my neck pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"i love you baby dont ever forget that okay" i nodded and said "i love you mommy."

Suddenly there was a loud bang downstairs and mommy pushed me into the room.

"I need you to be really quiet okay baby" I nodded my head as she closed the door and pushed the dresser back in front. I was in there a few moments when i heard her scream, I started sobbing as quietly as i could. I was in there for two hours before I pushed the door hard enough that the dresser fell over and I was able to get out. I walked down stairs to find both of my parents dead I started crying again and decided it was time to go. I shifted into my house cat form and ran for my life.

Present day

Ring Ring Ring smash.

God dammit I smashed another alarm clock just great now i have to buy another one. Well im Katherine I have long black hair that goes to mid back with red streaks, im tall at about 5;7, I have a hot body andmy eyes are piercing green like a cats. Well I am a were cat after all. I'm curently in a small town called silver stone its found in Englind (not a real place). Its happens to be pack territory meaning werewolf's but they don't remember what werecats smell like anymore since there are only five of us left in the world, there use to be seven of us but now theres five since my parents are now dead. I'm seventeen and in two weeks i'll be 18, on  the night of your birthday your suppose to dream of your mate doesn't really matter to me anymore. Sure when I was little I dreamed of him now I don't need the burden.

I should probably start getting ready for my first day at silver high, god this place just loves the word silver. I get out of the bed and head to my bathroom and got into the shower.

Once I got out I picked up my blow dryer and dried my hair after it was dry I straitened it. Then moved onto my make-up. I did my smokey eye make up and headed to my closet to grab my favorite shirt that said kiss my ass in red letters across the black top, the sleeves looked like i had tattoos on my arms and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans i looked in the mirror and as always I looked amazing.

  My mothers locket hasn't left my neck since the day she died. I grab my cell and head phones and I was out the door in minutes. I walked down the gray rotting stairs with keys in hand. I headed out of the brown building that should really be torn down it's falling apart anyway.

I walked over to my slick black and red kawasaki ZX10R Ninja motorcycle it was built for speed and handling. I started her up and was off to the school. As i pulled in i parked my bike in the spot closes to the doors and everyone around gasped but not at my bike but at the fact i pared in this spot i simply shrugged put my keys in my pocket and got off and started towards the big doors. i walked and found the office right of the bat i walked in and up to the slutty looking women at the front desks she was a bleach blond and i mean a real bleach i could still smell the bleach gross her face was caked on with makeup like ewww she glared at me ya well screw you to i just glared right back at the slutty werewolf did i forget to mention shes a werewolf well she is. "hi im Katherine parks and i need my class list" i asked the slut she glared at me before typing and handing me my classes and locker number i headed off to my locker. i looked down at my phone to change the song when someone walked into me "watch were your going" said a guy with a husky voice i looked up at a guy with dark brown hair, blue eyes interesting combination there he had a black shirt on with a pair of jeans he is musclier id say an eight pack under that shirt "excuse me but your the one who walked into me" i replayed he looked shocked for a moment and during that moment i side stepped and headed and continued to my locker "stupid mutt" i muttered under my breath.

Daniels pov

Ring ring ring smash

Great now i have to get another alarm clock. I got up and headed to my bathroom to shower after I got out I dried my dark brown hair and  pulled on a black shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

I grabbed my car keys to my 2004 black mustang and headed to school. when i pulled into the parking lot to find a black and red motorcycle in my spot who the hell parked in the alpha to be spot everyone here even the humans know thats my spot.

After finding a new spot i headed into the school to catch the most intoxicating smell of roses and strawberries i looked for where the smell was coming from it came from a girl shorter then me with black hair and red streaks she had a black shirt on that said kiss my ass in red writing across the front the sleeves looked like tattoos she had black ripped skinny jeans on my wolf started jumping this confused me so i stepped in front of her when she wasn't looking when she bumped into me i felt sparks.

"watch where you going" i said when she looked up at me my wolf yelled mate i was happy i finally found her but i was shocked cuz it looked like she didnt feel the sparks and that saddened me a lot. why didnt she feel the sparks why i didnt even notice her walk around me and continue to where ever she was going my beta and best friend max came up to me as i was watching my mate walk on.

"whats wrong Daniel?" he asked me

"i found my mate" i said sadly

" thats great why do you sound so sad" he asked

"i felt the sparks but she didn't" i said to him

"oh" is all he said as he patted my back.