Chapter 10 *edited*

""""""Katherine's flashback dream""""""

"Mommy daddy where are you" I whimpered looking around scared. I walked down stairs just as mommy was running up them. She grabbed me and ran fast back up the stairs and into my room. She opened the secret room behind my dresser and put me in it. Then ran out and came back with Jason and put him inside to.

"Promise me Jason you'll take care of her" mommy said Jason nodded his head and mommy hugged him. she then turned to me.

"you guys need to be very quiet okay" we both nodded our heads 

She reached behind her and unhooked her locket from around her neck. I watched as she put it on me.

"As long as you have this locket I'll always protect you, I love you both take care of each other" she whispered she then shut the door and a loud screeching sound filled the room as she pushed the dresser back in front of the door. There was a loud crash a few moments later and screaming I started sobbing and Jason held me.

We waited an hour and then Jason slipped out and told me to wait for him to come back.

"nooo you can't take me" I heard him yell "she needs me, you can't take me I promised" he yelled and then I heard the door slam.

"""""""""End of flashback"""""""""""""""

I bolted awake and sat up fast.that was a mistake I was hit full on with a head ache. Okay that hurts what happened??

Wait who carried me in? I was hit with a trank dart I think. Just then Daniel came into the room there was an odd but familiar smell on him.

"your awake" he asked I tried to talk but I couldn't so I just nodded.

"ya the effects haven't quit worn off yet he said." I just nodded I tried to stand up but fell on the floor. Daniel hurried to my side and picked me up and put me back in bed.

"Are you hungry?" he asked I nodded and he left. Who's the little boy from my dreams? why does the new scent on Daniel smell so familiar?

Daniel came back a few moments later carrying a plate with cheese pizza on it. When the cheesy smell hit my nose my stomach growled loudly causing Daniel to chuckle and me to blush, i probably mashed the pizza sauce that was on the pizza.

Daniels pov

I was going to check on Katherine to see of she had awaken. I wonder why she never mentioned Jason before I'm her mate why didn't she tell me? My wolf whimpered after she was attacked by the hunters I doubled the patrol around the pack.

I opened the door to see Katherine sitting up she looked a little lost she looked at me and gave me a confused look.

"Your up" I asked she tried to talk but couldn't so she nodded.

"yeah the effects haven't worn off completely" I said. She tried to get up only to fall on her ass. I rushed to her side and put her back in bed.

"Are you hungry" she nodded

"okay I'll be right back" I left And headed down the stairs and into the kitchen to get a a little bit of pizza for her.

After I gave Katherine the food I laid in bed with her for a bit. About an hour later she could talk and walk again.

Knock knock knock

Oh that must be Jason coming to see Katherine.

Katherine's pov

Knock knock
Oh someone's at the door Daniel got up and opened it so they could come in and saw him the boy from my dreams. Jason I was shocked he looked a lot like me but boy version his hair was black with a little red in it like mine but shorter. He was fairly built like he had a six pack his eyes where green also like mine and then every memory with him growing up came flooding back to me. Every memory of me and my big..............

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
A/n

Yeah yeah I'm mean you still don't know who Jason is to her you'll find out in the next chapter hope you enjoyed