Chapter 22

----------one day until wedding-------------

Katherine's pov

I'm so excited one day until my wedding. "Hey" Lilly said walking into the kitchen she had on a light yellow sun dress and her brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

I'm happy I went with yellow for my bridesmaids dresses because the colour really suits her. "Hi" I said smiling "you ready for tomorrow?" She asks "just a few more things to finish up and then it's all set" I see a smile spread across her face.

We only had a week to plan this wedding since I didn't want to walk down the isle with a pregnant belly. "Anything I can do?" Lilly asks I look at her and think "nope I'm pretty much set, go spend the day with your mate" she sighed thinking about her mate I smile "okay call me if you need anything" I nodded. She walked off probably to find her mate.

After I finished the rest of the wedding stuff I wondered off to Daniels and my room. He was tying in the bed fast asleep when I climbed into our bed and glanced at the clock wow it's midnight already.

I looked at his face and smiled at how relaxed he looked. My last thought before falling asleep was I'm getting married tomorrow.

--------------------wedding day----------------

"Katherine wake up it's time to get ready" Lilly yelled in my ear. I opened my eyes slowly and mumble "did you have to yell in my ear?" "Yes!!!" She yelled excitedly.

"Is she up" Daniels mom asked "yes" I said sitting up and yawning "good go get in the shower and we will set up" she said

After I got out of the shower I wrapped my house robe around my self and left the room to find my make-up desk covered in more make-up and hair products then I've ever seen in a a make-up store.

Lily rushed me over and sat me down at the table and started on my make-up and Daniels mom started on my hair.

About three hours later they Finished my hair and make-up and I looked in the mirror my face looked flawless and the gold eyeshadow was amazing done my lips were glossy and red. My hair was in a half up half down ponytail and curled I looked good.

I felt myself begin to tear up "oh no you don't no crying" Lilly told me I blinked until the feeling passed. "We are going to get ready we will be back in one hour to get you don't reck your hair or make-up" both Lilly and Daniels mom said I nodded and they left.

Daniels pov

I looked in the mirror at my black suit and just couldn't wait to get married to the love of my life. I tried to tie the tie and I just wasn't getting the hang of it.

"Hi son" my dad said as he walked in shaking his head in amusement because I couldn't tie my tie. "Let me help" he said before tying it for me "thanks dad" he nodded "are you ready I'm suppose to take you down" he said I sighed "yes I am, let's go I almost ran out of the room" he laughed and followed me to the alter.

I waited for the service to start so I could see my mate all ready I can't wait wait to marry her as all the happy memories filled my head I can't wait to make more with her and our child.

Katherine's pov

I slipped into my white dress with and looked in the mirror it was all white, the top sparkling in the light as it flowed out away at my waist I smiled feeling like a princess.

Knock knock knock

I turned as Lilly glanced in and smiled when she saw me in my dress "you look breath taking" she said as she walked in with my soon to be mother in law.

"It's time for the something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue." They both said I smiled "this belonged to my great grand mother and will work for something old and blue" Daniels mom said holding out a blue dragonfly hair pin it was beautiful I smiled as she put it in my hair. "I bought this as your wedding gift and it will work as something new" Lilly said putting a pink diamond necklace on me "it's beautiful Lilly" I said "and something borrowed they both handed me a dragonfly bracelet" I smiled "thank you both of you" I said feeling the tears well up again they hugged me.

"It's time to go" they said I nodded and we headed to the service. We lined up and soon the piano started playing and the flower girls in there little pink dress walk down the isle. Then my brides maids. Now it's my turn. I began walking slowly down the isle the pinky carpet was covered in red rose petals. I saw Daniel in his black tux and he looked good he smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

--------skip to paster marrying them-------

"I pronounce you Husband and wife you may kiss the bride" Daniel bent down and kissed me and everyone cheered. Soon we were at the dinner dancing on the floor with smiles "I love you" Daniel said "I love you to" I said with a smile as he kisses me again.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys I know I kept you waiting a long time for this chapter and I'm really sorry and so here is the wedding chapter I still find it depressing that this book is coming to an end please check out my other books and I will update again soon. Katherine's dress to the side :)

-Kat