Chapter 17

Katherine's pov

I smiled at Daniel as he set me down. He kisses me on the lips and his dad walked over "are we ready" he said Daniel and I nodded "okay let's start then" Jackson walked out onto the porch "can I have everyone's attention" alpha Jackson said "we are here tonight because my son and his mate will be taking the rolls of alpha and luna" the pack cheered "now here they are" Daniel and I walked out onto the porch. The pack cheered but a few girls didn't.

First Daniel receives his alpha powers "do you Daniel except the responsibilities of an alpha" Jackson "I do" replayed Daniel "do you promise to put your pack first and to protect them" "I do" then there was a flash of light coming from the moon that bathed Daniel and gave him the powers of an alpha. Now it was my turn Cindy started speaking "do you Katherine except the responsibilities of a luna" she said "i do" "do you promise to put your pack fist and to always protect them" she said "I do" then something strange happened the light that transfers the Luna's powers to the next luna of the pack was pink usually it's white. Everyone was astonished and watching as it bathed me in the light not much happened other then me reviving my luna powers. But it's written in the book about the moon goddess that if a luna is bathed in a pink light it means she is chosen to be the next moon goddess when she dies that means I will revive more powers then I already have. I was shocked

Daniels pov

I was staring at my mate as the pink light bathed her. I couldn't believe it my mate is going to be the next moon goddess I was so happy for her. I love my mate and u can't wait to mark her as mine and mate her. She looked over at me the ceremony ended with us now being the official alpha and luna of the pack.

I picked her up Causing some giggles from her as she kisses my cheek. I carried her to our room with a huge smile. I laid her on the bed and she sat up looking at me with lust clear in her eyes that look as she licked her lips had list clouding my eyes. "Daniel?" She asked "mhm" I said "will you mark me" she asked I smiled huge and and nodded claiming onto the bed. I kisses her lips then her jaw then moved to her neck.

I kisses her neck teasing her lightly with my teeth causing her to moan my name I felt my pants tighten a little I bit down on her neck marking her as mine for forever she let out a small scream before passing out. Your probably wondering why I wasn't framing out but it's a normal reaction the bite takes a lot of energy from the mate and it tires them completely out.

I smiled pulling her to me and falling asleep next to my beautiful mate happily. I didn't care that we were still dressed up.

Katherine's pov

""""""""""""""""Dream""""""""""""""

I woke up well sorta woke up oh whatever you call it when you wake up but really your still asleep "hello my child" said a soft female voice I looked around not seeing anyone "who's there" I asked this amazing field covered in white Lilly's appeared in front of me up on a hill sat the most beautiful white wolf I'd ever seen "who are you" I asked as I approached her "you know who I am child" was her reply "the moon goddess" I said she nodded that big wolfs head of hers.

She looked at me "I'm hear to warn you" she said I was suddenly scared "Luke the hunter that kidnapped you" I nodded I will never forget his face "he's making an army of hunters" she stated "there will be a war" she stated so causally I didn't talked waiting for to continue "the last four werecats are on there way to you" "after all you are there princess" I nodded almost forgetting my royal heritage. "With them you will be able to win this war" I nodded again letting the information sink in "now it's time for you to go and prepare for there arrival goodbye my child" she finished

"""""""""""""""End of dream""""""""""""

I woke just as the first rays of sunlight fluttered into the room I turned to look at Daniel he was staring at me he reached over and moved some hair out of my face. I sighed remember my dream I shot up how long did I have before the last of my kind got her "honey? what's wrong" I heard Daniel I looked at him "I had a dream" I said he looked confused "the moon goddess was in it" he stares shocked at me waiting for me to continue "the rest of my kind are............." I stopped suddenly feeling a very strong emotion of fear but it was not mine I heard guards yelling outside and knew one oh my people were already here I was up on my feet and out the window in seconds scaring Daniel he followed with a shot of my name I ran to the commotion only to see a very frightened werecat surrounded by werewolfs in human form tell her to shift I was mad at them for treating her that way as I approached I could feel her fear ten times as strong.