Chapter 9 *edited*

Katherine's pov

"No you can't take me away she needs me" the child's voice spoke "she needs me" "you can't take me away from my........."

I woke with a start who is the boy in my dream is he from my past or is he just a dream? why can't I remember? I had to awake right when he was gonna say who he is or the girl is. what am I to this boy what is he to me.

I rolled over to find Daniel gone. Wonder where he went. I got up and headed to the closet I pulled out a black short sleeved of the shoulder top that had a white fuzzy skull on the front and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and some black high heeled shoes. I then headed into the bathroom to shower after I got out I got dresses straitened my hair and did my makeup.

I then exited the bathroom just as Daniel entered carrying a tray of food I smell BACON!!!!!!!! Yum I love bacon.

"I thought you would still be sleeping" Daniel pouted "I was going to bring you breakfast in bed"

awww he's so cute when he pouts.

"Well that's so sweet" I said I walked over and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and we sat down on his couch and ate the food. I was reaching for the last piece of bacon but Daniel grabbed it before I could. I looked up at him and right before he took a bite I gave him my sad puppy dog eyes. He tried to resist them but he couldn't he gave in and gave me the bacon with a sigh he muttered "I'm so whipped"

I smiled "I'm going to go for a run okay" I said  tilting my head to the side he just nodded

"just stay close to the house" I nodded and headed out.

Daniels pov

I watched as Katherine raced out Of the room to go for a run. That gives me time to set up her surprise. I can't wait to see her face tonight. I mind linked my beta and asked him to help me move the furniture and clothes out.

Katherine's pov

I've been running for three hours god does it feel good to run in cat form. I came a cross a field of flowers. I transformed back into my human form and lied down I'm the middle of the flowers. I've been lying here for an hour now I should probably go. As I got up a scent hit my nose Hunters damn how did they find me I took off running I was half way to the pack house when I was hit with a tranquilizer dart I fell and just as I was about to pass out I saw a familiar face running towards me and my last thought I had was Jason?

Mysteries pov

Damn I tried so hard to keep them from her and yet they found her still. I'm running right now to her pack house.

Daniels pov

The surprise is all ready I'm just waiting for Katherine to come back. I was just heading to find her when I saw some guy carrying Katherine and running this way I got mad fast. And ran and pulled her out of his arms "who are you and what did you do to her" i growled out. "She was tranquilized by hunters and I grabbed her before they could" he said "and who are you" I asked again "I'm Jason her........."

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
A/N

Hey here's an update yes I'm mean leaving you with another cliffy I hope you enjoyed it.