Chapter 20

Katherine's pov

I tried to sit up more but this intense pain in my sighed stopped me and I moaned out in pain. Daniel was on his feet in seconds he helped me sit up and he looked at my stitches. I saw guilt cloud his eyes and I put a hand on his face "this is not your fault"

"Yes it is should have protected you and I failed" he said I sighed "you didn't fail you saved me from all the other hunters it isn't your fault that Luke is sneaky" he just nodded and sat down and held my hand.

I was just happy that the war was over and that we had won. I looked at Daniel happy he was okay and that everyone was okay.

-----------one month after the war----------

My stitches have healed fully I don't even have a scar thank you fast healing. I walked into the kitchen to see my big pack eating and fighting over food as it should be when the saw me they stopped "good morning luna" they said I smiled "morning" they went back to fighting and goofing off.

Daniel came up behind me and warped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I smiled and turned and kissed him on the lips happily. "I love you" he whispered "alpha" his beta yelled they were going to play a game if basketball as a day off kinda thing. "I'll meet u upstairs in 2 hours" he winked before walking off u rolled my eyes but nodded.

Daniels pov

Katherine thinks I'm playing basketball today but I'm not I had decided to get us a house for just us a while ago but then all this stuff with Luke happened and I never got to show it to her my beta is helping me move all our stuff out of our room and into the fully furnished house.

Wow two hours passed fast I went to find Katherine she was in our room standing there shocked "baby?" I asked she turned "where's our stuff?" She asked "come I'll show you" I pulled on her hand.

She followed and I took her to the house that wasn't to far from the pack house she gasped when she say the two story brown modern house. She kissed me before going in and looking around.

Katherine's pov

Daniel got us a house it's so pretty I love him. We were standing in our bedroom the walls were a pretty deep blue but it was basically the same as our room in the pack house. I turned and kissed Daniel it was suppose to be a short sweet kiss but it turned passionate and I think you know where this ended up.

I vaguely remember Daniel picking me up and carrying me to the bed. He crawled in and pulled my naked body against his and I fell asleep.

I woke to find Daniel still sleeping so I slipped out of his arms and pulled on some cloths and went to the kitchen to cook for him. He came down about the time I started cooking bacon.

---------------one week later-------------------

I woke and ran to the bathroom for the third time and puked into the toilet. I suddenly thought maybe I'm pregnant I texted Lilly to ask her if she had any extra tests since she's now pregnant. I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Daniel was still sleeping.

I smiled and went over to Lilly's while he slept. I knocked in her door and she opened it and rushed me into the bathroom with the test and then left. I sighed and did the test and waited 15 minutes.

Lilly walked in just as it was time to look at the test. I picked it up and then dropped it "what what it say" Lilly asked "it's.....it's positive" I said she squealed and hugged me I smiled happily now I was going to be a mom Daniel a dad. I had a life growing inside me.

I went home to Daniel thinking about how I was going to tell him I walked in to find him sitting in the couch with a book and I could imagine our son or daughter running up to him while he was reading and he would scoop him or her up and put them on his lap.

Daniel looked up at me and smiled "hey baby" he said I smiled went and sat beside him "I have something to tell you" I said he set his book down and looked at me "I'm all ears" I smiled before saying "I'm pregnant" Daniel stared at me before getting up and picking me up and spinning me around happily. "I'm going to be a dad"

"""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoy I know it's kinda short but I felt I had to update today but I'm also getting really tired so i thought is leave it where it was and update and if your looking for another good book you may enjoy my new book fate it's about a 300 year old witch being chased by vampires and she finds her mate if you feel like reading it please do I hope you guys do cuz I want it to be as big as this book I still can't believe this book is so popular I'd you liked it please recommend it to your friends I'd love to get more reads and more comments

Yours truly

-Kat