2| Annoyed

Louis' POV

Today was the day I was supposed to meet my new partner. I wasn't nervous, excited, or anything. In fact, I wasn't feeling a darn thing.

I didn't want a partner but leave it to Liam to always disappoint me. I was currently at home changing into something presentable. I folded my dirty clothes and set them in the dirty laundry basket. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth before I grabbed a banana and left the house.

When I arrived at the museum Liam was already going over the rules with the kid. From what I know about him already is he is 18, just got out of high school this year, and looking for a job so he can save up for Uni. After Liam was done with the rules and expectations- most of which were mine- he told the kid to wait and came out of his office to where I was standing.

"Alright Lou, here's to your first day with a partner. Be nice, be good, and for the love of God you little neat freak please take it easy on your OCD and attitude. It's his first day so cut him some slack." I nodded in understanding before taking a deep breath and walking into Liam's office, Liam trailing behind me.

"So Harry, this is Louis. You'll be working with him until your contract is over. He will show you the ropes of it and hopefully you two will get on well."

Harry's vibrant green eyes widened slightly as I came into his view. "H-hi Louis," He said awkwardly.

"Hello," I replied cooly as I scanned him up and down. I scoffed as I looked at his attire. Damn this kid was a mess. He was in black ripped skinny jeans and a very, very, very wrinkled 1975 t-shirt. His curls were unruly and everywhere, and his boots were worn out and ancient looking. He also had a scarf tied around his head.

"So uh..I guess we are partners?" He smiled sheepishly.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and replied. "Um..yeah. Liam can I speak with you for a minute," Liam raised his eyebrows silently at me, "alone." I said while glaring at him.

We walked out and closed the door before speaking quietly. "Liam are you kidding me right now!?"

"What?"

"Liam. I'm OCD'ing so hard right now. I want to take that kid back to my place, set him on my table, and iron him to death." I hissed.

"Oh come on! Give him a chance Lou."

"No, I refuse-"

"Louis." Liam said sternly.

"Liam."

"It's only for 3 months." He sighed.

"Yeah, three months of me losing my mind."

"Give him a chance."

"I hate you so much right now."

"Yeah yeah. Get the hell in there and show the kid around will ya? You might as well get to know him since you are partners now."

"You will pay for this Liam."

"I'm sure I will."

"You count on it."

"Oh please, what are you going to do? Threaten to clean my apartment for a month?"

"You bastard." I muttered as I walked back into the office and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Well let's get you settled in shall we?"

-

We believe in you Lou!!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND PRAY FOR LOUIS!!