Beyond Wild Moor And Fen by furiosity

Genre: Drama/Mistery
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 55K
Tags: War time, Hogwarts era

Summary:

In the summer before Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts, something relatively inconsequential causes him to wonder if he'd been barking up the wrong tree the whole time, as far as girls went. As the year progresses – amongst activities geared towards house unity, nefarious Slytherin plots, and dealing with the loss of loved ones – Harry begins to wonder if perhaps giving people a chance isn't so scary, after all. What does all that have to do with Draco Malfoy? Why, everything, of course.

Note: This story stands alone, though it's also a companion piece to A Gryffindor and A Slytherin, which is from Draco's point of view. The title is a play on two lines from a Sorting Hat song.

Quotes:

The rain was trickling down Malfoy's face and neck in rivulets. Harry leant down and licked one of them off, feeling Malfoy first freeze beneath him then shiver as Harry kept licking. He rocked against Malfoy, his mind switching off, dull ache giving way to frenzied oblivion—

He lifted his head sharply and looked at Malfoy, who was staring at him with a mixture of fear and wonder. Harry couldn't see properly; his glasses had misted over. Malfoy reached up and took them off, in a gesture that Harry would have called gentle if this hadn't been Malfoy.

Lightning danced across the sky above them, illuminating Malfoy's face with an eerie, otherworldly glow. Thunder rang out and Fang began to howl again. The rain around them was coming down in earnest now; Harry couldn't see the castle, not even the lights in its windows.

Harry looked down and cocked his head to one side. This boy had to be the most annoying creature on the face of the planet – one moment, Harry wanted to murder him and the next moment, he wanted to fuck him through the floor. "Why is it," said Harry, "that I let you get to me, Malfoy?"

 "Why is it," said Harry, "that I let you get to me, Malfoy?"

Art by Friendling
|Big Bang Baby Challenge

***

A Gryffindor and a Slytherin by furiosity

Genre: Genslash/Drama/Action/Mystery/Suspense
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 100k
Tags: War time, Hogwarts era

Summary:

The second war against Voldemort has begun. One sunny September afternoon, Draco Malfoy overhears Harry Potter confess something deeply personal. Does that change anything? HP/DM, DM/other, contains more plot than slash. Pre-HBP.

Quotes:

Draco's eyes widened. This was history in the making. He was overhearing Potter admit a very personal weakness, so personal that Draco himself could identify with it and know exactly what the other boy felt. Draco had just received a weapon to use against Potter unlike any he'd ever dreamed of. A weapon that he could use effectively because he was very well aware of what that kind of thing -- discovering one was gay -- did to a person.

 A weapon that he could use effectively because he was very well aware of what that kind of thing -- discovering one was gay -- did to a person

Art by Hibiscus
|Big Bang Baby Challenge