Appallingly Wrong and Irreparably Broken by Tessa Crowley

Genre: Drama
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 26695
Tags: Post Hogwarts EWE, Politics, Pureblood Culture, Dark Comedy, Banter, Sarcasm, Swearing, Marriage, Mpreg,

Summary:

Everything in Harry's life is pretty terrible, all things considered. His ex-wife won't stop sleeping around, the government is broken, and his life is an endless cycle of crippling self-hatred and bitter sarcasm. So when Draco Malfoy comes sauntering back into it, sharp as a tack and twice as fit as he has any right to be, the only comfort Harry can find is that he can't possibly make it any worse. You know, probably.

Quotes:

Before I recognize who it is, before I put the name to that pointy, porcelain face, I immediately know that I want to fuck the person in front of me. The reaction is surprisingly base. It comes from the same part of my brain that tells me when I'm hungry.

And I feel absolutely ravenous.

"Harry Potter. Haven't seen you in years," says Draco Malfoy – Draco Malfoy?

But there he is, Draco Malfoy, with shiny designer shoes, a fitted black-on-black dress robe, and cheekbones that could cut glass. He has lost all the brutal severity of his teenage years and replaced it entirely with a casual, effortless poise. His hair is tousled, his gray eyes are shining, and I want to fuck him into the nearest horizontal surface.

I am not as alarmed by the realization as I probably should be.

Art by karinazig
|Deviantart