The night I lost my sh*t

Everyone from the party was evacuated from the house and had to stand behind the police tape as we witnessed Kaleb, Jake and Sierra get hand cuffed. My mother Saige and I watched as they got pushed them into the police car one by one.

Kaleb was the last to be pushed into the car as he was being walked over the car he mouthed the words: Aubree will always be a victim. In those very moments I lost my shit. All the built up anger, fear, sadness and every emotion I had felt over the past 2 weeks and bottled up finally flooded out my body.

Everything moved in slow motion after that. I sprung from my mothers arms and ran to Kaleb. I wrapped my blood-covered hands around his tan neck and shook him as I cried hot tears.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED HER?! OVER SOME DUMB SHIT! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS"! I yelled as I chocked him and admired his face turning purple. I could feel 4 cops, Saige and my mother trying to pull my off but I had built up so much anger I felt invincible. I could feel Kaleb twitching in my hands as I laughed and cried at the same time.

"REVENGE" I laughed until Saige finally pulled me off and rested my head on her shoulder and petted my head

"Shh shh it's gonna be ok, it's over now" she whispered

I hugged her as I cried into her bare shoulder. Everyone was quiet as they looked at us, you could hear a pin drop. But I didn't care, oddly I felt better. I felt like now I could finally rest.