Chapter 3:Gang Stuff

I got out the car with Domo. We ran into the house to get guns pointed at us .When they realized it was us they relaxed taking the guns down. "What a gift it is that you graced us with thy presence" Trey the boss said. I smiled a little and then said" Its not her fault it's mine I held her up being distracted by this girl" I lied because I knew the consequences of being late was bad and she was too young. "Well this time I'll let you both off because you have a important mission "Trey said. "I sent Nadia and Leroy out already you are going to The Bad Boys camp and getting back our money . Also they got a new shipment of exotic weapons so take some. Domo you will stay with her at all times"Trey said. "MOVE OUT" he told everyone . We went to get geared up. I grabbed my desert eagle. It's old but it's my baby . We left to get in the van with Jack and Sunshine . "Let's go" I said . We arrived at the house. Exotic cars filled the driveway."Connor your on the lookout  tell us who's coming" I said. "Is Nadia and Lee here " Jack asked . "Yeah I think" I text Lee.
Me: Is you at camp
Stupidity😂: Huh ... this is the beginning of school camp ain't till next May
Me: Nvm u dummy
Stupidity😂: I'm not a doll
Then I text Nadia and she said yes. We met them on the way in . We went through the vent ."Lee n Jack go get our money We'll go get the weapons . Lee be clean don't leave any trace of you here" I said glaring at him."Don't even fart nigga" Jack added. Lee just rolled his eyes. We entered the room full of weapons. "They got  a bazooka wtf " Domo said. "Shh" I quieted her . We grabbed a bunch of shit and stuffed it in the bag. "Let's move out " I said . "GUYS GUYS 2 men coming in at 8:00 " Connor panicked in our headset. "I got e'm" . "Domo take the bags and get out I'll cover you"I said pulling out my gun. "Shiii... You ain't gotta tell me twice " she said as she scurried up the vent. I shook my head. I bent down as I heard the door. "So  if  we're going to take out the ::) gang we'll need some good weapons" One man said. "Yeah like an assault rifle"the other guy said. "No bigger " the other one said. "A bazooka"the dumb one said . "Bigger" the other one said."The ifle tower"The dumb one said . "You is one dumb nigga aren't you" the other one laughed. "Shudup nigga"I laughed accidentally. "Yo what was that " The Dunn one said. "Idfk Chad but shut up" The other guy said. I backed up . I heard footsteps coming toward the vent then two pairs of eyes on me. And that's when I took off. "HEY WE GOT SOMEONE IN HERE"Chad yelled . Shit I said in my head. I busted out the vent fall on a bush. Eventually I got back up and limp/ran back to the van . Lee was recording me . "Connor drive man" I heard shooting. He stepped on the gas. After a safe distance away they all started busting out laughing. I just rolled my eyes . "Man what was that " Nadia said. "Shut up I fucked up ok... Lee does it all the time" I said . "Shut up " Lee said getting mad.After dropping the stuff off at  the trap I went home .