Chapter 5: Let's Hang Out

Jass POV

After school we had basketball practice. I just was so focused on Alex that I was out of it . "JASMINE BALL GET THE BALL" coach yelled at me . By the time I ran up to the person they already shot and made it. "JASMINE.OFFICE.NOW" coach yelled at me. Shit I mentally cursed in my head. I made it to coaches office. "Are you alright I've never seen you this out of it." She said closing the door behind her. "Yeah coach nothing to worry about . I'll be ready for the game tomorrow" I said snapping back to reality. "Yeah I know and that's why Alexandria is playing the starting five tomorrow" she said. When she said Alexandria my cheeks got warm. I looked away. "That's great coach what she playing defense?" I asked. "No Jass point guard"she said pointing to her sheet."WAIT but im-"she cut me off."I know Jass  but  I wanna try this just this one time" she said. "Ok coach" I said pissed and walked out her office shaking my head. "You ok" Alex asked me. "Yeah whatever" I said brushing her off. I walked into the locker room and she followed. " I was wondering after this would you want to go out to eat with me" she said nervously rubbing her arm and blushing. Shit who could be mad at that? "Ok" I said and got my stuff. We walked out the locker room together and went to  our cars . "Meet me at your door  in 1hour.Just send me your address" she said. "Aight " I said hopping in the car. I drove to go get my brother from school. "Hey bro" I said as he got in the car. "Hey"he mumbled. His cheek was red and he had bruises on his arm. "Yo wtf happened to you" I said grabbing his arm. "Nun don't worry about it" he lied. "Bruh you got 5 seconds to explain to me what happened" I said staring at him. "YOU YOU IS WHAT HAPPENED THIS BOY KEEPS GETTING HIS FRIENDS TO JUMP ME BECAUSE MY SISTER IS A FUCKING DYKE. THEY THINK IM GAY MYSELF BECAUSE MY SISTER IS. IM STRAIGHT AS HELL ITS NOT FAIR." He yelled. " who's this boy" I said cuz I know my bro ain't no weak nigga this boy just ain't playing fair."his name is Justin" he said pulling out his phone and showing me a pic of him and Justin." What y'all look like friends in dis. So what's the problem" I asked confused."idk man this nigga wack " he said laughing slightly. I laughed too and shook my head."ard well you gone have to stay home by yourself cuz I gotta date today " I said pulling up in the driveway."OOOUUUU" Tommy said slapping my neck . I shook my head and opened the door . I went upstairs and sent Alex my address and asked her how should I dress. She said idk however you want . I hopped in the shower playing "YOU" by Kodie Shane.  I got out and got my outfit together. I wore a green button down shirt with a black bowtie. Then I put on some black skinny jeans and my MK belt and my green Tim's. I put in green studs and my green face Rolex. I put green rubber bands on my teeth. Lastly I put on my black bomber jacket. I looked at the clock and it was 7:45 so I went to play 2k with bro.
15 min later
Ding dong

Tommy beat me to the door. "Hello and who are you" Tommy said raising an eyebrow. "Uhh I'm Alex I'm here for Jasmine" she said."Hey Alex " I said butting in. "Wassup yo " she said pulling me into a hug. I blushed like crazy yo . After we pulled away I was still blushing. "Ight Tom be good don't set the house on fire and you know where the "glizzy " is if someone breaks in. Also u got Jack and Connor number so bye love you" I said closing the door. "Where we going" I asked getting in her Green Audi R8. "Somewhere"she said.

Alex POV

I was taking Jass to Olive Garden . We were in the car and I was playing "Congratulations" by Post Malone."it's stuffy can you roll down the window." Jass asked."Yeah sure " I said rolling down the windows . I felt the breeze and I got a boner. Uh oh I said to myself. "What" Jasmine said. "Oh nothing" I said pushing it back down .She looked down . "My belt is just stuck but I got it " I lied. "Oh ok" she said. We made it to the restaurant and I had reservations. "Hello Mrs. Forest and Mrs.Forest please follow me to your table " a lady said . "Mrs. Forest " Jasmine said. "Shudup" I laughed and followed the lady . We sat down at this booth . We ordered water to drink. "So you excited about the game tomorrow" I asked her."Yeah I can't wait to see you play" she said smiling widely."when am I playing" I asked."your in the starting lineup congratulations and also your point guard" she said nonchalantly. "But you- " she interrupted me."That's what I said". "Damn " I said. "It's ok I'll be ok maybe I can hangout with the cheerleaders I'd" she said laughing."ard whatever" I said .We started talking about family, our hopes and dreams. She wants to be in the WNBA . Her mother is on a trip to Europe right now and her dad is locked up for something he didn't even do. Tommy plays football ,soccer baseball,and basketball and wants to be a lawyer when he grows up.They came back with the food and we chowed down . After we were done I took her home. We in the car vibing to "Location" by Khalid. "Wont you send me your location let's focus on communicating " we sand along. The song ended soon enough."Yo I bought you sumthin the other day because you help me improve my shooting" I said parking the car in front of her house . I went to the trunk to get it. I got her a Bape jacket, a custom hat , and a custom baseball jersey. "Here " I said giving it to her. She opened it and she started gasping.

Jasmine POV

She got me a bape jacket and a custom Jersey and hat . No way!OMG!eww she got me sounding like a damn teenage girl that just met her idol. "Thanks Alex " I said hugging her. She froze up but eventually started hugging back.We were hugging and I felt something on my area. I pulled away and looked down and saw something sticking out in her pants. "What's wrong"Alex asked as if she was nervous."nothing I just felt something"I said .We stood there in silence for a minute. "Thanks for taking me out and the gear " I said as she walked me to my door. "It's really no problem but I should probably head home. Big game tomorrow" she said grabbing my hand ."Alright I'll see you tomorrow love you " I said kissing her cheek. I saw her blush just before I was pulled in the house."ooooouuuu" Lee said as he ruffled my  curls ."shudup nigga" I said punching him in the arm cuz I'm low-key pissed and  confused. " Damn goodnight nigga " he said walking up to his room(my mom has rooms for my closes friends . And me and Lee been fucking since k-3 ). I went up my room and took a shower. I text Alex goodnight . I fell asleep with a dream of Alex.

______________________________________________________________
How is it?

You like it ?

What do you think Alex thought after Bass said "Love you?