Chapter 6: Girlfriend?

Alex POV

So me and jazzy have been hanging out for a week now you know going places and shit. We figured out a way for us both to get playing time by switching out every other quarter. Right now I'm in the shower getting ready to take Jass  to Red Lobster. I'm about to ask her to be my  girlfriend and I'm super geeked .I'm in the shower thinking about Has a when I get a boner. This is about the 20th time this week I got one thinking bout her. I mostly get them in front of her and she notices sometimes but won't say anything. I love her for that. I hop out the shower and get on my clothes. I'm wearing a cyan blue polo with white skinny jeans and a white bomber jacket . I put on my cyan  high top vans and my LV belt. I throw on my  cyan dad hat that has a heart on it . It's 7:45 so I hop in the car and drive to Jass house.

Jass POV

So I've been really thinking and I like Alex . But theirs something she isn't telling me about her. Sometimes when I look down I see a giant lump in her pants and that is not no belt. She might have a dick and it might be a strap idk .Anyways she's taking me out tonight so this should be interesting. She also been taking Tommy out and buying him things. Just yesterday he got the Retro Jordan 12 "UNC" but yours truly already have them so. But she'd make a good sister n law for him. Omg I got to stop doing that. And saying omg. I'm wearing a cyan bomber jacket with cyan pants and white shirt with a cyan bowtie and my white Tim's. Also I have on my white dad hat that says "it's lit ". I get a text from Alex saying she's here. "Bye Tom" I said walking out to her white Lamborghini. Foreign cars man. "Wassup cutie" she said giving a hug and a peck on the cheek. God she makes me wet. We were kind matching too. "Nun much " I said pulling away. She opened my door for me such a gentlemen .I like that. We talked basketball and new and school and such. We pulled up to Red Lobster my favorite. "How did you know it was my favorite" I asked . "Just a hunch I guess" she said  winking. "Hey Alex can I ask you something" I said referring to the lump in her pants that is also there right now."yeah sure I mean we are basically dating "she said blushing a little. I blushed more than her . " well I notice when I look down" I started

Alex POV

Uh oh  I think she knows. Wait I know she knows. "Well I notice when I look down I see something in your pants what is it" she asked. I sat there trying to think of how to tell her . "I'm not like you . I'm not like most girls. I was born with a dick" I said bluntly. "Really ? That has to be awesome right . How many girls have you fucked?"she bombarded me with questions."I'm a virgin" I mumbled."what" she asked . "I'm a virgin"I said louder. "Oh " .I got out and opened the door for her."thx" she said . I nodded and played with my cyan fidget spinner. " oh jass I got you something"I said giving her a box. She opened the box that revealed a rainbow spinner."brush you childish " she said laughing . I laughed with her . We went inside and got the reservation."Mrs. Forest and Mrs. Forest please follow me"the  waiter said. We got to the table and I pulled out the chair for her."Thanks" she said sitting down and I pushed her back in . "Yeah " I said going in my pocket touching the ring box. " welcome to Red Lobster my name is Mandy would you like to start off with a drink " the waiter said. "  yeah can we have two strawberry daiquiri's please" I said . "With whip cream" she asked . "With whip cream" I said smiling at Jass . "I think we're ready to order also " I said. "Yeah can I have the fisherman's trio " Jass said . " Alright and for you ma'am" Mandy said."I'll have the same " I said never losing eye contact with Jass .  The lady went to get our stuff. "So you're gorgeous why aren't you cuffed" I said blushing sort of. "Well my ex kinda ruined the whole love thing for me when she left me for a nigga " she said with a lopsided smile . "Oh sorry babygirl I didn't mean to bring it up" I said scratching the back of my head. "It's totally fine  and I'm going to let that slide since you've been so nice" she said blushing. Our food came and we ate all of it. "Jass I've known you for a week now and it feels like years... because it is you don't remember me do you " I asked her.

Jass POV

What she talking bout? "Look" she said showing me a year book. There was a picture of a really pretty little girl who looked like Alex and it said ' Alex Forest ' at the bottom. And then I saw a picture of me . "Damn I'm fine " I  thought I said in my head . "You ain't lying" Alex said. I was now boxing glove red. "So what you're telling me is that you used to be my friend in....k5 " I said as I saw Lee goofy ass in a picture." Yeah I moved away in 3rd grade remember I was you're first kiss " she said . "You ...You....YOU'RE BACK ALLY" I said hugging her tightly. People were starting to stare but I didn't care I just got my first love back . We played the bill and left out and took a walk . "How come you didn't tell me straight up from the get go" I said playfully punching her shoulder. " I was nervous about it " she said rubbing her neck . "The lump wasn't " I mumbled. "What was that Jasmine say it a little louder please" she said. " shudup" I said speeding up my walking. She caught up and stopped me . " Jasswillyoubemygirlfriend" she said . "Woah woah woah slow down" I said laughing at her nervous talking. "Jasmine  Casanova Ferguson will you be my girlfriend " she said getting on her knee holding up a promise ring in a green box ."I promise to treat you right . Make you feel good every night. Hold you close and hold you tight . Till the teeth of death will bite. " She finished. I started laughing cuz it was so corny . " Yes you corn cob " I said . She got up placed the ring on my finger  and passionately kissed me. Now this... this felt right . I kissed back and wrapped my hand around her waist . "FUCK YEAH" I heard someone scream. I turned around to see the crew . But Lee goofy ass stood out the most with his highlighter yellow on. "CONGRATULATIONS" they yelled at us . We hung out with them for a while. Then it was time to leave." Thanks for tonight" I said. " it's for you so it's worth it " I said. I started the engine and drove to my house. "You wanna spend the night I got clothes for you" I said smiling. She sucked her teeth. "If you don't stop buying me shit I swear" she said. I laughed . I then put my hand on her thigh and her breathing went faster. I started rubbing her thigh and she started letting out small moans. I just laughed. "Maybe later babygirl " I said kissing her cheek. Shit my dick was hard af . I needed bust pronto.