Chapter 8: How

Jass POV

When I woke up my legs were sore.Then I remembered last night and I started blushing. I looked over to see that Alex was sleep . Aww she looks so cute . I pulled out my phone and took a pic . That's boutta be my screensaver. She started slowly waking up. "Hey babe " she said in a raspy voice."hey Daddy " i smiled . "what time is it" she asked " uhhhh 930" i said "oh shitt shit shit im late for the studio" she said getting up. She rushed around showering and getting dressed.

"You gone be okay" she asked. I nodded. "I gotta go take care of some buisness" I said getting up. She kissed me and gave me a spare key. "Lock the door for me would yah" she smiled. "Yeah. I'll see you Monday" I said. "See yah Monday" she said before leaving. I got dressed in some of her clothes and left out.

I got an Uber to my house and hot in my car driving to the trap. It was payday and I was ready. Falling in that Bush was so worth the money I was gonna be receiving today. Everyone was in the trap and Try gave me my money. Yessir 50,000 going straight to my apartment. That's like 3000 and imma take out 10000 spending money. And the rest going into college and grocery. Me and Domo walked out the trap. "Y'all wanna go hoop" I asked. They agreed and we got in my car. We played a pick up game before Carlos showed up. I hate that nigga. He stole money from our gang before. We all stared at him coldly. "Jasmine" he smirked. "Carlos" I said. "Here's how this is gonna go" he said. "I know you just got paid. I got snipers all over this neighborhood and they scopes on you. So you gonna give me all the money you got plus any goodies you got on you" he said. "Well I do got about 5 people behind me which probable have to guns on e'm each. Motown carries two uzis Conman got macs on him. Also Tree got his 9s too. Either way if I go down you go gown too" I said shrugging. "Walk slowly to your car" he said. I walked coming up with a plan. "Yo Lee have you seen Blue Ivy latley" I asked over my shoulder. "Nah it would be cool if I did see blue ivy again" he said. They all turned around and found a sniper. As we reached my car gunshots went off. I turned around and Carlos shot me. "I told you no fucking tricks now your gonna die" he gritted but soon his body fell limp. I looked behind him and was dumbfounded by what I saw. It was Alex pointing a 9mm. "You have so much explaining to do" she shook her head helping me to the car. We all got in the car and headed to the hospital. "You okay Jas"Lee asked. "Nigga I'm fucking bleeding my guts out does it look like I'm okay" I wheezed.