Chapter 4: feelings

Beeep Beep Beep my alarm clock went off.. "Alright " I said getting up and grabbing my phone off my desk . I had a text from Alex

Future👑💗: Good morning

Me:Good morning ma

Future👑💗:Don't call me that 😒😒😒

Me: ayee don't get ur boxers hung from a scoreboard

Future👑💗: whatever ....you wouldn't do that to me... you love me too much

Me:...
End of Convo

I took my shower and did my hygiene . I  decided to wear red today . I put on a red polo with black shorts and my Red and black OVO's . I put on a gold Rolex and a gold chain. Then I headed out the door to my Red Ferrari. I drove off blasting "Mask Off" by Future. That's when I remembered Tommy my 12 year old brother. I rushed back in the house and he was waiting by the door. He was kinda matching me . He just rolled his eyes and went to the car . "Sorry bro " I said getting in. "Whatever" he said pulling out his Rose gold iPhone 7.He was texting his best friend named Ashley."tell Ashley I said wassup" I told him. "Damn noisy much" He said and scrunched up his face. "Boi fix your face you ain't cute" I said pushing his head slightly. We started laughing. "Aight here we are " I said . He held out his hand . Dis nigga always want money. I hand him $530 dollars. "Thanks sis " he said kissing my cheek . "Whatever little man" I said unlocking the door. "Bye love you " he said hopping out and closing the door . "Love you too " I said driving off. I arrived at school early to shoot some hoops before school. To my surprise Alex was already there. " Well look who's here bright and early" I said. "Shit  jass you scared me" she said.  I just watched her shoot for 2 minutes and she only mad 3 of 10  attempted shots. "See here's what it is your form " I said grabbing her waist from behind. She tensed up and looked away . I knew she was blushing so I blushed too. "And your hands when you get ready to shoot need to go like this" I said grabbing her hands making a shoot motion. "Aight try it with me den by yourself" I said . We threw the ball and it made it then I let go of her and passed her the ball. She shot the ball as I told her and she made it."Thx bro"she said . "No problem " I said low-key mad that she called me bro ....WAIT WTF? Y am I mad ? Do I like her ? Shidd I think I caught feelings.