Gabriel x Low self-esteem! reader

Gabe x low self-esteem!Reader I wrote this while feeling ugly so I might never read it again because it'll remind me to much of why I hate myself

You were sitting on your bed in the bunker just eating chips and scrolling through your Instagram (god I hate it but pretend) and you saw all the pretty girls in the explore thing (I'm tumblr trash not instagram trash) and you just put your chips down and look at your self for moment not realizing what you were doing then you went back to looking and saw more and started to feel really bad about yourself so bad that you put the chips away and turned your phone off and started to cry midway through your crying session you heard the flap of wings you turned to look expecting cas but nope you got Gabriel you still had tears roaming down your face "woah kiddo what happened to you?" He said worriedly you just kinds made a :/ face "umm nothing...?" "Bull shit just tell me" you wiped a few stray tears "no you'll think I'm stupid and that I'm crying over nothing..." "Are PMSing?" "NO!" "Okay then why are you crying?" You sighed and showed him all the girls you were looking at and went back to crying in your pillow he rubbed your back "are you okay?" "What do you think?" "Probably not" "ding ding ding we have a winner..." You sat up yo face him and your face just got attacked with kisses and love and compliments from gabe good thing you had a crush on him countless "you are the most beautiful girl I've met in all of my millennia on this earth" and "I love you" along with "never feel bad for you are as beautiful as a sunset" one of the more passionate kisses lead to something a bit more ;)

In short those chips who were your friend earlier left and let's say the boys didnt get any sleep ;)

That went against all my personality to write those ";)" dear god I hate it but I came up with the idea while I felt bad but wrote when I was hungry and this didnt end up that good so always leave criticism cause if you hate my writing chances are I do to