winchesters x angel! reader pt.1

There's nothing exciting happening to me but I've really wanted to read one of these and then I thought "let's write this shit" and here we are this is a Winchesters x angel!reader aaaaa have fun also give me requests for some I'll do character x character or character x you specifically alright on with it!

You had just been ejected from heaven when you heard "my name is dean Winchester and I need you're help." So you tracked him down at the hospital but you were to late "who are you?" A deep voice asked most likely towards you and you turned around to face them and it was him Dean Winchester and he had a gun pointed at you "Dean Winchester? You called for any angel available?" He put down the gun "roles filled so leave." You tilted your head to your right "who did you get?" "Ezekiel." You tilted your head back to the middle "he's been dead for a long time now." His eyes grew wide "come with me" he ran off and so you followed him to a room and once you got there you saw a familiar 'face' "Gadreel?" You looked at him and stepped back a bit "(Y/N)?" he hot up and stepped towards you causing you yo step back "you two know each other?" You glared at Gadreel "who wouldn't know the angel who let Lucifer into the garden?" you sneered at him "how many times do I have to say that I didnt know what he would do!" you turned towards dean "you were going to get him to help Sam!" You turned towards dean "well can you help him?" "Yes! Of course I can I wouldn't have come here if I couldn't!" You felt that gadreel was coming closer behind so you turned around and grabbed his hands and threw him to the ground then held him down with your foot "as you were saying?"

And we'll lwave it there for now dont worry there will be a part two so I'll see you guys later and remember to request if you want to see something!