Balthazar x mermaid reader pt.3

alright 

1)this song is amazing fight me 

2) i'm using the one line "but somewhere you exist singing "oops i did it again""k?k.PART THREE GO!

you sunk back into your tank and tried to hide under all the colored gravel you weren't hungry anymore just embarrassed "stupid! stupid! why did you do that!" you mumbled behind the seaweed as hiding in the gravel didn't work. you heard wings flap and you looked out from behind the seaweed to sea Gabe you swam to the surface Balthazar and the food were gone supposedly to be put in the fridge "so any news on my cure?" you asked he only shook his head "nope sorry Ariel" you splashed some water at him and flipped him off Balthazar came back in with three glasses of wine he gave one to you  an one to Gabe and then one for himself you took gentle sips of yours before saying "I'm bored..." you put the wine down on the side of the tank then did some tricks in your tank you were getting used to the tail when you heard "actually we didn't find a way to break it but we did find a way to shorten it" that peaked your interest you swam  to the top of the tank "yes? How much shorter?" he just shook his head and said "to three days" you were ecstatic you missed your legs and walking "But do you want to shorten it?" you rapidly nodded your head "Yes please! I miss my legs!" he smiled and there was a golden poof in the air then suddenly Gabe was gone but the wine was still their.

ok yes it's short i just didn't have much to i had no motivation other than "I should write something" so take it or leave it