Getting comfortable

Disclaimer: I don't own Yuri!!! On Ice or the art shown above. Enjoy!

Yura plopped down on her hotel bed and looked around her room. It was spacious with nice furniture, and Yura couldn't help but think of her small bedroom back at the bathhouse. The bathroom was probably as big as her room!

She fell back on the bed as she felt a sudden wave of homesick wash over her. How was the family bathhouse doing, and how about her family? Even though she already announced her departure as soon as she arrived home, she still felt that it was too sudden.

' Maybe I should text Mari, and ask her how's the bathhouse doing.' Yura thought. She got up and shuffled to her purse to get her phone.

She flipped through her contacts until she finally saw her sister's contact number.

' There two missed video calls and twenty missed texts.' Yura immediately tried to video call her sister.

It rang for a few minutes before Mari finally answered.

" Yura? Oh my God, finally you answered!" Yura rolled her eyes.

" Sorry Mari, I was on the plane and I didn't have time to change my phone card."

" Yeah, yeah. Mom and dad are worried about you, how's Russia? Is it like freezing cold there?"

" Not 'freezing', but it's definitely colder than Japan."

" Listen, sis, I gotta go, talk to you later."

" Okay, bye Mari!"

" Bye, Yura."

Yura clasped her hands together and fell back on the comfy bed. It's probably in the middle of the afternoon, where it was during work hours, that's why Mari had to hang up early.

' Huh, I hope mom and dad are okay.' Yura spaced out for a second before looking at her luggage.

" I should probably start to unpack."

Time skip to after unpacking~

" Ughhhhh, so tired," Yura flopped back on the comfortable bed after unpacking everything. She got her phone and looked at time.

' It's eleven already? I better take a shower and go to bed, I have to ice skate with Victor tomorrow.'

At the thought of that, Yura blushed. She still couldn't believe that she was going to pair skate with her life-long idol.

She got up and got her night clothes and towel to take a shower.

In the shower, Yura felt her tense muscles relax. Nothing like a good hot shower.

After her shower, she got dressed and dried her hair. As she got in bed, a sudden thought hit her.

' What if I make a fool of myself tomorrow, and Victor will think that it was a mistake to pair skate with me?' She shook her head.

' Don't be so negative, Yura Katsuki! You're a great ice skater!'

She nodded to herself, and finally succumbed to sleep. 

And that's a wrap. Sorry if this chapter is so cringey. lol.

Agatha: Where have you been? You've been gone for a loooong time.

Rose: Eehhhhh, trying to find some good ideas for this story.

Tedros: Mmhm, oh, here ya go. *hands green tea latte*

Rose: Oooo, thanks man!

Anyways, thanks for reading and surviving my cringey book.

That's it for now! Until next time!

Xoxo Rose