E-eh?

Yura sat down at the side benches and grabbed her water bottle. The practice they had was tiring, but it was fun.

Victor had been a wonderful coach, and was extremely patient with her when she messed up.

' If he retires and becomes a coach, he will be the best coach ever.' She chugged some water, her dry throat welcoming the cooling liquid.

Suddenly, she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She put down her water bottle and looked over her shoulder. It was Victor.

Yura gave him a smile. " Did you need something, Victor?"

Victor nervously fiddled with the bottom of his shirt. He had never felt this anxious and nervous since his first competition.

" Uh, I vas vondering if you vanted to go to dinner vith me tonight." He bit his lip and tried to keep his composure.

Yura looked at him and blinked her eyes before a beautiful smile appeared on her face.

" Victor, I-"

" Yura! Vanna grab some dinner together?" Yuri walked over to them, and stood next to Yura, hovering over her with a smile and rarely seen smile.

Yura looked up at him. " Well, Yuri, I-"

" I've already asked her out to dinner," Victor said, hate concealed behind a charming smile. Yuri grunted and glared at the silverette.

" She didn't even accepted it yet, so technically she is still free to accept my offer!" Yuri sneered.

Victor was being a million more times annoying now, trying to take his childhood crush out on a date, when they've only a few days ago, while Yura and him have known each other for years!

" She vas about to accept before you interrupted." Victor countered, his mouth twitching just the slightest bit. Why was this emo blondie trying to ruin his chances with Yura? So what if he liked her since they were kids? He loved her with all her heart, it was love at first sight!

Yura, meanwhile, felt extremely awkward. She was right in the middle of the invisible tension of the two men, and she, being the socially awkward person she is, she had no idea on how to resolve the situation.

She began to curl more into herself, feeling more and more awkward than ever. Suddenly, she had an idea.

" Vell-"

" How about we eat dinner together? It's a great way to bond!" She straightened up again and smiled at both of them, hoping that they'll accept her idea.

The two men stared at her and there was a silence between them, until Victor brightened up.

" Of course, that's a splendid idea, Yura," he said, clapping his hands together, " isn't it, Yuri?"

Yuri gritted his teeth, but stopped himself from making any rude comments.

" Yes, it is." His right hand, which was in his jacket pocket, tightened into a fist.

" How about we meet at Yura's hotel at seven, then ve can take her out." Victor smiled again.

" That sounds like a plan, right Yuri?" Yuri glanced down at his crush, her bright brown eyes staring back at him, with a beautiful smile on her face.

He blushed a bit and looked away. " F-fine, whatever."

Yura gave a closed-eye smile. " Great! I'll go and change, and I'll see you two later, bye!"

They watched her get up and make her look way to the locker rooms.

As soon she was out of sight and earshot, Yuri immediately grabbed Victor's shirt collar, and glared daggers into his eyes.

" You're so annoying, you keep ruining my chances vith her!" Victor looked at him, as a smirk appeared on his face.

" I should be the one saying that, vhy don't you just back off? I can give her more love than you could." His tone was deadly calm, and from what Yuri knew, this meant he was containing his anger, but barely.

" Tch, vhatever, just don't mess up this up, old man." With that, Yuri let him go and stalked off, anger radiating off of him.

Victor watched a bit, before sitting down on the bench.

Yura was not like the other women he dated, she was special. She was the only made him feel like this.

He wasn't going to lose. He'll win her over tonight at dinner, he knew he could.

And that wraps up this chapter! Sorry guys, for being gone for so long, but I'm back now!

Bill: You're starting school this Friday, I bet you'll make an excuse again and not update.

Rose:...heh, b-but in the mean time, you guys can check out my other stories! They're pretty good I guess...

Bill: I guess, but I think you should write something about world destruction!

Rose: Well that's a bit too hard for me, I guess maybe later?

Bill: Whatever you want, Rose. I gotta go and torture some lost souls, bye!

Rose: Heh, anyways, I'm sorry if this chapter seems a bit bad, but I hope you'll still like it :)

That's it for this chapter, see you guys, and don't forget to check out my other stories while you're at it, you might be expecting a new chapter of either one of them pretty soon ;) Baiiii!

Xoxo Rose

PS: the author's note comes before this chapter.