Dress to Impress

A/N: I don't own Yuri!!! On Ice, only the plot :)

Yura glanced at the time on her phone as she sat down on a chair in the hotel lobby. Victor and Yuri would be arriving to pick her up for dinner in around five minutes. 

She had told her sister and Minako about the dinner, and both girls were super hyper and demanded to choose what Yura wore, and that's how the ice skater ended up wearing a beige sweater dress with black knee-high boots. And since it was cold, she was also wearing a camel coat and a white scarf. She had tied her dark hair into a French braid and draped it over her shoulder. 

Yura fiddled with the end of her braid as she waited for the boys. Where were they planning to take her to dinner? What if they were going to somewhere fancy and she was underdressed? Would Victor and Yuri judge what she was wearing?

She shook her head and bit her lip. She was probably overthinking the entire thing, besides, she looked presentable.

Yura leaned back on the chair and her eyes glanced around the lobby. She was to call Yuri and ask where they were when she saw the two walk through the entrance. Victor looked around before he saw her and smiled.

Yura smiled back and gave a little wave before getting up and going over to them.

Victor was wearing a Prussian blue trench coat with a black wool scarf around his neck. He also had black dress pants and a pair of leather shoes.  Meanwhile, Yuri was in a black hoodie with a grey outer coat. He also had dark grey jeans with black and red sneakers. His long blonde hair was tied into a messy bun. 

"Yura, you look vonderful!" Victor complimented her as soon as she reached them. Yura felt her cheeks heat up a bit. Yuri internally rolled his eyes.

"T-thank you Victor, you're very nice." Victor gave her a charming smile. Yuri gritted his teeth as he thought about some compliments.

"U-uhm... you look absolutely gorgeous Yura, I... like this colour on you." The Japanese skater turned redder.                                                                                       

"That's r-really nice of you Yuri, thank you very much." Unbeknownst to Yura, Victor shot a quick glare at the blond.

He cleared his throat. "Vell, ve better hurry, don't vant to be late for those reservations." Yura nodded while Yuri rolled his eyes.

"Okay sure." "Vhatever."

Yuri slung an arm around the black-haired girl, which caused a bit of jealousy to boil inside the older man.

"Come on then, let's go."

And scene! Guess who's back, beauties, after like a half a year hiatus :') I'm so sorry for being inactive for so long, I was super busy with school ;-;

So, I have a question for you guys: do you think I should stop doing the accent for Victor and Yuri? Let me know in the comments down below: yes or no? :3

Anywhoozies, let's hope I update more frequently with all my stories lol. That's it for now, I hope this chapter wasn't too bad :1

See you soon beauties :)

Xoxo Rose