Embark

Kiro: Isn't the deli awesome?

*Connor Kenway enters*

*Edward Kenway enters*

*Ezio Auditore enters*

*Altair Ibn La'Ahad enters*

Connor: Part of the new start?

Kiro: Yup!

Ezio: You made me out of character.

Altair: As well as I.

Edward: I'm okay with my character, the fans come back for me.

Ezio: They obviously love Connor's amazing dad!

Altair: Boys settle down they love me more than all of you.

Connor: Wow the TITLE  has my name in it this must be all about ME! Speaking of me-

Kiro: Wait Con-con we'll tell them later. Let's open~

Embark

“Aye Con’ get goin’ we got guttin’ and plunderin’ to do!” Edward calls out as he swings from a rope to the Jackdaw.

    My eyes follow him in sorrow. I was pondering upon our next possible way of getting more intelligence on the whereabouts of John Pitcairn. We have already handled Nicholas Biddle and William Johnson whom was little help in our quest. As Ed and I fought with Biddle we were on his ship Randolph and wounded him severely. As he died he spat fatuous words to us before asking for one last favor. It was understandable in our eyes.

“Let the Randolph die with me. Don’t take her as a prize. Please.Please. I want no quarter, just to sink with my ship.” He begged.

    As he spoke we didn’t breathe or look at each other deep inside the childish part of us wanted to drollery. The man was once calling us fools and now he is begging us to do him a favor. Not to mention the way he sounded as he choked out his request. I had no problem with Edward up to this point in the day if we pardon his thievery of my breakfeast, but what happened next was the first fight we ever actually had. Ed wanted us to just sell the ship and reason for it is “who cares what a dying Templar wants?” I agree with him completely but if that was us we would want to die with our ships as well. An altercation happened after everyone was dead. Our crews watched quietly like scared children and some even flinched when one of us would go to gesture. The rest of the day we avoided each other as much as we could for as long as we could. However that night as I came to dock our paths intertwined. Our crew must have thought this up telepathically together because what occurred next happen so perfectly it had to be planned.

“Look it’s the crew of the Aquila aren’t they lovely tonight?” One of the Jackdaw members began.

“My wife could do as much work as four of ‘em!” Jackdaw member added.

    Edward and I just listened to what was going on. Both of us remained addle to how this started or why. In my mind I began to worry our feud had made the crews hostile towards each other.