Back to the norm

Warning video has a scene of someone barely clothed

Back to the norm

[Name] is mad at me, Angie snuck here, grandpa rushed off to the bathroom, and Ave might have slapped Angie. Meanwhile I just want to lay down and sleep! I slump my shoulders as I sigh.

"What is she to you?" [Name] asks.

"A buisness friend's daughter; I don't care for her the way I look at you." I clutch her hands.

"I'm not jealous however...I might be slapping her next." She gave me a look as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Oh invite me to that." I chuckle.

Lil' lady pulls me into a warm embrace that I gladly return. The woman in my arms is what I live for. I've always been fighting for her and just never noticed it. I rest my head on top of hers which makes her squeal. I do enjoy teasing her about how small she is to me. I hear footsteps and see Angie.

"Oh sweetie is this your sister?" Angie simpers.

We break apart from our hug as I position my dearest behind me. A fierce staring match went down for 2.6 seconds between the girls. Aveline comes up the stairs with Edward close behind. I look desperate to them for help. Aveline snorts as she walks past Angie to [Name].

"Guys for a few weeks we're going to have to put up with each other." I announce as [Name] hugs me from behind. "Edward, Aveline, [Name], and grandpa hiding in hallway..." Grnadpa peaks his head in. "...this is Angie and she is part of um our buisness." I almost forgot [Name] isn't an assassin.

"I came here to elope with Connor." Angie proclaims.

Grandpa grabbed his pajama pants laughing. Not a short fake laugh but an actual that was the most funniest thing I've heard today type of laugh. Angie blushed at how silly he thought it was. I layed a hand on her shoulder out of compassion. Butterscotch giver pinched my sides hence making me whince a bit. I sigh and walk out of the room. I'm beyond tired and I think they can work this out themselves for today. I stretch my arms as I walk down the stairs. My mind was still drifting until I heard glass break under my shoe. I look down to see a vase broken. I bend over and pick a piece studying the familiar vase. A neighbor had given grandma this vase when they came over for dinner once. Grandma hated this vase but it was gift for her.

"Connor?" Aveline calls as she hops off the last step. "Are you crying?"

I wipe a hand across my wet cheek as I look back at her. Her regular spoiled expression had dropped to a concerned motherly look. The kids must be getting to her. Oh yea the kids! She layed a hand on my shoulder before hugging me. Aveline hardly gave hugs and she usually doesn't start the hugging.

"I miss her so much too." Aveline says.

"We all do." I mutter.

"I'm sorry." Aveline wipes her eyes and let's go. "I slapped Angie so hard across the face that she fell into that vase...still she had declared Ed wasn't anything compared to her in your eyes. Edward, your BS4e, was nothing compared to some girl you hardly spoke to."

I stood up and she did as well. I noticed her eyes were turning red now. Probably from the short tears could be the cause of her eyes changing. Lil' lady marches down the stairs next and looks at me with sad eyes. She rushes to my side and squeezes my hands.

"Have ya'll been crying?" [Name] asked showing her cattywampus tone again.

Aveline walked away probably to hide her face. I clutched the glass piece more as [Name] eyed me. I looked away as I wimpered not noticing how obvious and childish I was until I did it. Baker cupped my face shifting it back into her view. The tears fell that I had been holding back. She led me to the dinning room under table nine. Given permission to cry on her lap, I took the offer. I think these are mostly old tears but some new ones as well. My par excellence rubs my visible temple. I'm happy to be home and grandpa is safe. Not to mention the kids oh the kids will really amaze [Name]. I roll over and look up at her.

"Butterscotch giver." I sing quietly.

"Yes Con-con?" She giggles.

"I have a wonderful surprise for you."

"Besides you showing emotion?" She pokes my cheek.