Prologue

Authors note:
Hey everyone!!! I hope you all are doing fine. Okay so let's get this straight. I have always been a big fan of wattpad and writing has always been a passion of mine which results in this; my first ever story book.
I hope you all love it. Please give it a chance and I am extremely sorry if there is any grammatical errors or my English in not upto the mark. Well English is my second language if that explains.
I hope you all like it.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
Meet Emily River. Shy yet cheerful.Mistaken to be miss-goody-two shoe, stubborn, full of life and crazy. She may be naive or innocent but trust me you don't want to go on her bad sides.

If there is one thing that Emily despise, its none other than 'Trevor Maxfield'; Popular, handsome, rich, star football player in his school.

Emily and Trevor is quite opposite from each other to be exact.

so when their path cross, will Emily and Trevor can have a happy ending like any other lives where opposite attracts or will fate play its game?

Let's dive into the life of Emily where you are going to get lost in drama, hatred, love and most importantly learn to know life.