CHAPTER - 6

School was same but the only difference this time was Trevor Maxfield. Though he was different from others, he wasn't a good difference. He constantly keeps bugging me and it was really getting irritating.

One moment he acts like my best buddy. The second he irritates and annoy the hell out of me. And another moment he acts like I don't even exist.
Like seriously?

Honestly it gets to me when he acts like I don't exist. Excuse me. I am not someone you behave this way. Like what the hell. And thus it turns into argument between us.

I don't care if he stops talking to me. But you can't show your mood swings on me.

And things got more worse when rumors started spreading about  us. *sigh*
Although I saw it coming. Because Sevioles High being Sevioles High, the rumors we're bound to spread especially if it is about any guy on Trevor's circle.
Like duh!!
And honestly though the rumors were quite funny for which I am not caring that much. The rumors are something like

' I have slapped Trevor.' Or
' He is threatening my life for talking to him.'

Its actually quite humorous. After hearing the rumors I was actually laughing so hard. God!! People and their thoughts.

And to make things more funny and irritating at the same time, the girls as in Trevor's so-called fans were giving me death glares every time I walk pass them.
*eye roll*

We were having physics class when Vanessa suddenly tap me to get my attention. I looked at her and saw that her face had a worried expression.

"Are you alright Vani?" I asked

"I think I should be asking you this question" she said sternly.

"Why?" I was acting naive. I know talking would help but didn't want to.

"Stop acting naive and tell me what's bothering you" Vanessa looked at me straight.

Well seems like my acting skills sucks. Taking a deep breath I said,

"I am fine it's just I am a bit disturbed with everything that's happening to me lately"

"You mean with the Trevor guy?"

"Yeah that would be it." I said

"I know you are not good with dramas Em but that's how life is. Moreover stop stressing and over thinking. You doing this will only going to make things worse." She said.

"I know but these thoughts keeps bugging me all the time." I said.

"Stop thinking then. Now don't tell me you can't."  Vanessa raised her eye brow.

"Well I am trying not to think of him. But he keeps irritating me all the time and this is actually getting to me. I want to rip his head of." I huffed.

"I understand. It's hard especially with all these people around." Ven replied.

"I keep asking myself if I have ever done anything to him or not. Like have I ever hurt him in any way or not." I told her honestly.

"Stop right there. Stop being so good all the time and stop blaming yourself of things you never did. Alright? You never did anything to him cause you never talked to him until now." Vanessa got a bit angry.

"Yeah. But he seems like so good with everyone except me which kind of bother me." I said to her getting distracted.

"Yeah?" She smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. On a second note he sounds like a good guy. And he might actually keep the girl he likes happy" Vanessa said.