Chapter-7

The next day I woke up with the determination to talk to Trevor and stop everything that is going on even though I have no idea how to start.
I mean we actually never had a civil conversation between us. All we do is fight and everyone seems to get used to it even though its way awkward.

I reached school and was walking through the hallway to reach my class room when out of no where Aidan, Trevor's closest friend  and one of the 'hotties' stood in front of me and asked,

"Have you seen Trevor?" Not again.
Well I have been facing this problem a lot now a days from his friends and to make the situation more worse they always had a smirk on their face which makes it more irritating for me.

Like every time I am alone or with anyone other than my friends, Trevor or his friends disturbs me.

Not bothering Aidan, I turner around and left speeding myself up in this process. I know I looked super idiot. But hey! In my defense I had nothing to do.
I saw my friends and practically ran to them. I was happy I escape.
*stop being so dramatic Emily*

The day passed by with less drama fortunately and I didn't face any of his friends thank God!
I was lost on my thoughts and everything was quiet to be honest. And the whether was dull too. I guess its not my day.

Suddenly Tasha shouted beside me. I jumped and looked at her.

"What's wrong!?" I said with wide eyes.

"What's wrong with you? I've been calling you for the past twenty minutes and you don't even seem to acknowledge me!"
Tasha shot back.

Ooops

"You are exaggerating Tash" I rolled my eyes.

"Moreover I didn't hear you calling me honestly." I said genuinely cause she looked pretty scary right now!

"That's because you were in your own world and even did not find the necessity to listen to your best friend and don't you dare roll your eyes at me." Tasha glared playfully.

I don't think this eye rolling thing will ever change between my friends. They get so angry if someone roll their eyes at them including me obviously.

"That's because you are less important than what I was thinking." I smiled innocently at her. I was being playful to make her angry.

Yeah convince that to yourself.
Uggh this inner voice.

"And what exactly were you thinking about? Let me guess. Trevor Maxfield?"

Even though I did not want to tell her the truth I was actually thinking about Trevor.

Now don't get me wrong I was actually thinking about how to solve the problem between us. And before you even go there. No! I don't have any soft spot for him.

"What? Am I right or am I right? You were thinking about him. Weren't you?" Tasha smirked.

And that's how I told her my full plan. I was going to tell her anyway. I mean she is my best friend.

"You like him." Tasha replied with surprise after hearing my plan.

I looked at her totally being horrified.

"Have you lost your mind or something?"

"No! You like him! I can see it." She replied.

"And why do you think that?" I asked still being shocked with her dumb idea.

"Because you never care about any rumor about you plus the rumor about you and Trevor almost faded so why now? She asked. And before I could say anything she added,

"And being our best friend I can clearly see that you like him." She smiled arrogantly.

"Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep at night." I shot back.

"See you have no explanations!"  She kind of jumped.
And having no comebacks to her reply, I said,

"That's because I don't want to explain."

But deep down I knew I was wrong and that I have no explanation. What Tasha said was true but I cannot except the fact that I like him because I don't. That I am sure.

I mean is it even possible to fall for someone in a month or two? And moreover who irritates you all the time? I don't think so.
And now as I think its actually been two months I started talking to Trevor. Wow I haven't noticed. Time flys. Maybe I just have a soft spot for him. Yeah maybe that's it.

The school ended in a blur and I went to the bus. And this time around I was waiting for Trevor. Yeah I was but just to tell the plan and at last he came and as usual he sat just behind me and started irritating me.It was a routine of his needless to say.
I turn around and asked,

"What is your problem?"

"Nothing." He replied innocently.

This is the time Emily go for it.

"Well I am going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer honestly alright." I said gaining a bit confidence.

"Why?" He asked.
*facepalm*

"Because I said so and no more questions." I glared at him. This made him shut.

Thank God!

"Have I ever done any harm to you?" I asked.

"No? No." He said being confused.

Aww he looked so cute. Shut up Emily. Check yourself out.

"Do I irritate you?"

"Sometimes." He smiled. I raised my brow.

"Well no." He said. I could sense him getting serious.

"Then why do you irritate me so much? I asked.

"I like it." He smiled. Back to his cocky self. I have nothing to say. This guy has serious mental problems.

"Okay. Let's stop this. Its been a while and frankly I am tired of this so let's just stop. I am pretty sure you are tired too." I said with a hope that he might actually listen to me. and as if he heard my thoughts he replied,

"And why should I listen to you?" Huh! So much of hope.

"Well because it will benefit both of us." I said.

"I don't think it will benefit me." He replied smiling.
I so want to wipe that smile off of his face.

"Okay. What do you want?" I said controlling my anger.

"Ah! That's what I wanted to hear." He smirked. Loser.

"What?" I asked.

"I have only one condition." He said.

"What is it?" I asked already getting irritated.

"If I stop irritating you, you can't stop talking to me. We will talk like normal friends do." he said smiling genuinely.

Needless to say I was so shocked that my brain wasn't functioning. He actually got mental sickness.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I was so confused.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said arrogantly.

"Deal?" He asked.

..........................................................................................................................

Authors note:

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are you doing great. So what do you think so far? Are you liking the story? What do you think of  Trevor? Comment down below!!

Please do give this story a chance and review. I really want to know your thoughts.

P.S: this story is not yet proof read. Sorry if I make any mistake.

PLEASE
VOTE

COMMENT AND

SHARE!!!!!

Happy Reading!!