Chapter- 5

Tasha was giving me such a look , as if I did something without her. ( which is impossible because we do everything together).

"What are you talking about exactly Tasha?" I said half exhausted already.

"Well you exactly know what you did." She smirked.

Honestly it was getting annoying. Like I said I am not good with dramas.

"You got a bunch full of stories up your sleeves Tasha. How am I supposed to know which one are you referring to?" I said as a matter of fact.

"What's with your mood?" Tasha asked raising her eyebrow.

"Our princess today has went through a lot" Dorethea smiled.

"Spill the bean already" I said with a slightly annoying tone.

"I heard you and Trevor Maxfield were being cozy with each other yesterday and also today?" Tasha asked.

"Oh no!" Zara  said in horror looking at me.

Lauren face palmed.

While Vanessa was trying to change the topic but before she could I looked at Tasha.

"If me shouting at Trevor makes us cozy then tell those shitry people that they should go visit a psychiatrist" I shouted.

I was damn angry. I don't know what got to me but I was so angry that I was in the verge to cry.

Don't get me wrong. I love Tasha to the moon and back but she can be stupid sometimes.
And that is the reason we call Tasha Miss Gossip Queen. She has almost every news that happens in the school whether it be fake or true.

Everyone of my friend was looking at me with a confused face. I get it. See I don't get angry easily. And being this angry with such a small issue made them more curious.

I guess I have to explain everything. But before I could, our English teacher came and started talking.

Thank God I got sometime to process what's happening.

Tasha said her apology even though it wasn't her fault. Yet she felt guilty which made me more guilty for shouting at her. I said sorry too and everything was okay.

I hardly heard what our English teacher had to say as I was so engrossed in my thoughts.

Suddenly Vanessa started whispering saying,
"Grab your pen girl."

"Huh?" I looked at her.

"Didn't you just hear we are going to give a surprise to test?"

Sure my day couldn't get any worse.

At lunch me and my friends were sitting in the table discussing everything that has happened to me recently. I told from the beginning how it started and all.

After I was done telling I was exhausted. Everyone was silent too. When Lauren spoke.

"To be very honest, the Trevor we know is not much of a talking person rather he is the quite one isn't he?

"Not only that he is also the shy type with perfect attitude and personality as everyone says. He is also known as the mysterious guy in their so called group." Tasha finished. Déjà vu.

"Exactly what I know. But I don't understand. Why he behaves like this with me. It feels like he is totally a different person with horrible attitude when it comes to me."

" well he might be a horrible person inside" Vanessa butted in.

"That's not the point. Just stay away from him." Said Lauren.

"Yeah."

We were being rudely interrupted by the 'hottie's'. They were pointing fingers directly at us and saying something. Lifeless people.
Vanessa glared at them and we left as the lunch was already over.

"So much of staying away from him." I said to no one in particular.

They all agreed.

Anyway the classes went by and school was over so I went and sat on the bus making sure I don't sit on the last bench.

I was talking to some girls when suddenly I saw my window shut. As I already said I am a nature lover, I got quite angry at the person who did that. I looked behind and surprise!
Trevor Maxfield was smiling innocently at me. He looked so cute.

Wait what? Oh God! Emily you are getting sick. Ewwww.

I looked at him and said,

"Why did you do that?"

"What have I done!?" He asked innocent. Fake.

" you took my full window." I said as a matter of fact.

"So?" He said.

"Do you think it's funny?" I was annoyed.

"No not really. I think its quite boring." He yawned. Fake.

I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, you are boring" I said like it was obvious.

"Yeah? Convince that to everyone." He said confidently.

Such ego!! Only for those stupid girls his ego is this big. *sigh*

"Actually everyone knows that already." I said folding my arms. I am not letting him win.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me? How dare you roll your eyes at me?" I said glaring at him.

"Its my eye. So you have nothing to say here Miss Short Tempered." He said emphasizing on the nickname he gave me.

"Don't call me that." I glared.

"Well I don't know your name."

"And your don't have to. Now let me open my window. I am not interested to talk to you. I have better things to do." I said looking away.

"Oh really? What can you possibly do in this bus?" He asked raising his eye brow.

"I can feel the nature which of course you can't." I said a matter of fact.

"Don't be so dramatic Emily."

He said and then stopped after getring what he just said.

I smirked.

"Sure sure you don't know my name!!!" I smiled victoriously at him and left he bus not before looking at his face which was priceless.

At least something good happened after this hectic day.

..........................................................................................................................Author's Note:

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are doing great.
So what do you think of the story. I promise it will get better. Please give this story a chance.
What do you think of Trevor and Emily? Please comment below. If you have anything to ask. Please do.

P. S. This story is not yet proof read. So I am extremely sorry if you find any mistake. Do tell me.

And please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE!

HAPPY READING!!