CHAPTER-8

There has been a miracle. And trust me I don't believe in miracles. But it happened. The Trevor Maxfield stopped irritating me. I am not even joking. And to make it more surprising the rumors stopped too. Like no one talks about it anymore. I don't know what happened but it happened. Trevor Maxfield stopped irritating me and he is behaving very well with me. Yes he is. I know its shocking. And its going to sound very weird but I am really happy --- we talk almost everyday like normal friends do. If not we became close friend after the deal in the bus that day.

We became more close than ever only in few weeks and my friends are happy that I am happy. I mean he is a very nice guy once you get to know him. I know  this word coming from me is weird.

But Tasha being Tasha keeps saying that he likes me. And when I deny she goes one step ahead and says the we both like each other but we being the stubborn ass dontt accept the fact.
*eye roll*

Most of the time when Tasha says  that we both like each other, I just ignore her or brush it off so that she gets the idea that I don't like him.

But reality hits me hard. Its been a while I figured out that I actually am falling for Trevor Maxfield. At first I thought I just have a soft spot for him. But guess what?

I, Emily River likes the complete opposite Trevor Maxfield.

I am completely doomed. I mean there is no possible way that the Trevor Maxfield will love me back!
*Wow there calm down no love yet.*

Let me get this straight. If someone starts talking to me every day and night, I am obviously going to get attached to that person even if I never planned it in the first place. I will. And its been like this for a while. He understands me more than anyone and he is always so humble and caring towards me. He always tries to talk to me. He comments on my social media pictures. He chats with me for hours and hours and then there is school. He always keeps me priority like  last week he was playing football and I was walking by the field alone. He stopped playing and came running to me. He always compliments me whenever he gets the chance. And I can't help but fall for him.

And I know he won't like me back. What Am I even thinking he is the Trevor Maxfield. And I know at some point I have to tell Tasha about it because I am really can't hide anything from Tasha.

School was okay. The usual stuffs. And we were having Mr. Murty as our art teacher and I absolutely love this class. Its one of the reason why I love come to school on Monday and Wednesday.

If anyone asks me if I have any skills. The answer would be art and a little bit of  sports. I love to paint. It helps me to calm down my nerves. And as I was painting Dorethea besides me started singing and I couldn't help but join her. She sings really well. And we all can't help join in when any of us sings.

Suddenly Vanessa asked,

"You seems busy now a days."

"No?" I said more like asking her.

" sure you want us or you met someone better?" Lauren besides Vanessa said. She said blankly. Dorethea slapped Lauren for being so cold. Well I don't mind though. Lauren has got quite an attitude.

" oh shut it you people. Even if I want to be close with others I can't because they are not you people and you are are practically my family. So even if you guys don't want me you don't have a choice because I will stuck with you all." I said genuinely.

"Then why are you always busy?" Lauren asked.

" I am not busy its just I am always thinking." I replied.

"Alright but don't forget us cause if you do so I am gonna slap you so hard that you will forget your name." Vanessa said playfully.
I put my hands in surrender position I said,

" okay I promise I won't." Even though I knew Vanessa said it playfully but inside I knew she can do that to me. Zara was shaking her head when suddenly Dorethea shouted saying,

"Now group hug everyone." And we all were back to normal. I sometimes wonder where would I be without my crazy friends. Even though I love my friends I don't think I am yet ready to tell them I like Trevor because I am not sure yet. Plus I haven't told Tasha yet.
I am just hoping for the best.

..........................................................................................................................

Authors note:

Hey all. Hope you all are doing great. So what do you think about Emily's feeling? And her friends? Comment below.

Please give this story a chance. This book is very important to me.

P.S : this story is not yet proof read.

Please
VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE!!!

HAPPY READING!