CHAPTER-4

The next morning I woke up again hearing mom's voice telling me I am going to be late. I got off from bed and saw that I have yet 20 minutes in hand. So I started getting ready taking my time and after I was finished with everything, I bid mom and left.

I saw the bus coming in time and I got in. I sat beside a junior who started talking to me about God knows and it was kind of disturbing me so I started acting like I was asleep so she would stop. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to new people but its just I am not a morning person.

The school bus came to its last stop and many others along with Trevor Maxfield stepped into the bus and noticing me, he sat just behind me. The junior girl who was sitting beside me started to jump and started combing her hair with her finger to make sure she looks okay. *sigh*

"OH MY GOD! Did you just see that, to get my attention Trevor Maxfield sat behind me! Oh Em Gee!" The junior whispered to me.

"Whatever." I said half asleep.

"Are you jealous? I can feel that you are jealous of me already." She said in her high  voice making sure she doesn't whisper this time.

"would you just shut up! I don't care! I freaking don't care what happens to you or who looks at you!" I snapped at her. Told you I am not a morning person. Huh I think I did right cause it made her shut.

Suddenly someone from behind tapped my shoulder and I looked back being disturbed by whoever that doesn't understand about being comfortable with their own selves.

And it had to be Trevor.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Well hello to you too. I am fine thank you." he mocked.

"Keep your hello to yourself. Not in the mood. To talk to you." I deadpanned.

"Everyone is always in mood to talk to me." He stated.

I just stared at him like he was from another planet.

"Okay. What happened?" He said.

"None of your concern." I shot back and was quite relieved that we were already at school.

"That's why I call you Miss Short Tempered."

I get off from my sit and looked at him dead in the eyes and said,
"And that's why I don't care."

I saw the girl who was sitting beside me looking at me at shock, her mouth hanging.

I smiled at her feeling sorry for my earlier behavior and with that I left feeling quite happy after all these torture I just went through.

Reaching my class I saw my friends talking with each other as always.
Seeing my angry face everyone stopped talking and stared at me like I killed someone.
I could kill someone you know.

"What?" I said looking at them.

"What happened?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right and I came from Jupiter." Zara said.

"Congrats." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at us." Dorethea said folding her arms.

"Sorry." I said meekily.

"Okay. What happened and don't tell us its nothing. Yo look like you can kill someone." Said Vanessa.

"Nothing. Its just my morning has been ruined by Trevor who just don't understand to leave people alone." I said remembering what happened.

"Who is Trevor?" Asked Vanessa.

"Did you mean Trevor Maxfield?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah yeah." I said not being interested at all.

"When did you two started talking? Zara asked.

"Well I don't talk to him. Its just he loves annoying me."

"Oh! So wh--------"

"Can we please not talk about him now?" I pleaded.

And thus the topic was changed and came back to the topic they were discussing before I joined them. And that is exactly what I lo e about my friends. We understand each other and knows when someone needs personal space.

We were discussing something when Tasha came running to me and said,

"IS IT TRUE!!!"

Now I guess I have no choice other than to explain everything to Tasha of whatever she heard.

..........................................................................................................................
Author's note:
Hey my angels! How are you all doing? Thank you for responding to my story and please give this book a chance. This book means a lot to me. So it would be great if you give this book a chance.

Please do tell me if I am doing any mistakes. And how are you liking this story so far? What do you think of Emily and Trevor?

P.s: this book is not yet proof read. So I am sorry if you find any miskkes reading it.

Please please

VOTE !

COMMENT!

AND

SHARE!

HAPPY READING!