Chapter 1

Chapter One- The Love of My Life

Makeila

"Ahhh! Ahh! Ahh!" I scream frantically, and suddenly I cannot move at all.

"Keila! Keila! Wake up baby!" I hear Zayn shouting my name repeatedly, I open my eyes to see his face hovering over of mine. I'm now relieved, once realizing it was all a dream.

"You okay baby?" He questions, furrowing his eyebrows. Looking very concerned.

"No!"

"Aw come here boo boo." He chuckles as he wraps his arm around me and lay my head on his chest. "My big baby had a bad dream, it's alright." He says, as he strokes my hair softly. I fantasize about the dream in my mind, and see him lying on that ground helplessly again, it only makes me close my eyes tight and shed tears. I don't know what I would do without Zayn and this dream just put fear into my heart.

"Girl are you really crying?" He laughs. "What was this dream about? You seen the boogie man or some shit?"

"No. It's not funny Zayn, stop laughing."

"Well what happen babe?"

"Nothing Zayn." I don't want to tell him, because is negative. And I dislike mentioning negative things, I'd rather keep it to myself and pray on it.

"Tell me." He says, pushing the situation.

"I said I don't want to Zay. Just go back to sleep." I demand.

"Girl tell me."

I become agitated, because I'm telling his hard-headed ass to leave it alone. But he keeps pressuring me to tell him.

"Zayn I said no." I say with a hint of attitude.

"Come on stop act— "

I get worked up from, him and he finally forces it out of me. "You got shot Zayn! You died okay! Damn!" I blurt out then break down crying, this wasn't the first time I had a bad dream of something terrible happening to him. This is just the first time telling him, I believe I have these dreams because of his status in these streets, he's a business man now and I guess it's safe to say he's a king pin as well. So now he has all type of people, jealous of him and wanting him dead.

"Tell me more." He rubs my head, comforting me.

"Somebody killed you and died in my arms."

"Baby..." He lifts my chin and force me to look at him. And I feel blessed to even be staring into his eyes and seeing him in front of me alive and well. "Don't give any attention to those dreams. I'm gonna be here with you forever baby."

"I just get worried and paranoid Zayn, because your always in these streets making your moves and shit, and I know people won't think twice of harming you."

"The fuck? Girl yes, they well! I get mad respect in these streets and you know that! Have you ever seen me get disrespected by anybody?"

"No."

"Don't I put everybody in their place?"

I nod my head yes, agreeing with him. Because it's true he always keeps everything in check when it comes to his business. I always get respected, just for the simple fact that I'm his wife.

"You see there ain't nothing to worry about."

"I can't help that I worry about you. It's not about the respect, baby your damn near a millionaire. You own these clubs and the dealership and on top of that your second to the head of the drug line....so somebody may try to off you."