Chapter 8

Chapter Eight- Old Love

Zayn

"I just can't believe Joey even brought him here and then he's going to defend him talking about he changed. It's crazy." Makeila expresses to me, while were laying in the bed with each other, relaxing. She explained to me how her brother Joey brought Aiyaan over to our home, because he just been release from prison. As a man, I feel like that's some bitch shit. Because he raped Makeila, how can a brother be okay with that and think it's cool to bring the rapist to the home.

I stroke her soft hair and plant a kiss on her forehead. I know how it feels to be sexually violated and face the person who cause all your pain, it hurts me that my wife is feeling this way. "They lucky I wasn't here, I would beat both they asses. And let me see Aiyaan bitch ass on the streets or anywhere, I'm beating his ass on sight."

"It's not even worth it baby." She says looking up at me and rubbing the hair under my chin.

"It is..." I mumble.

"Let's forget about him, I got news today."

"What you pregnant?"

She bursts out in laughter and playfully slap my face, I always think she's pregnant when she claims it's good news. I love children. "Why do you always think I'm pregnant...we ain't having no more kids. I'm getting my tubes tied."

"No, the hell you ain't, you gon give me one more...maybe two."

"Boy bye, anyway. Antonio Mareau called today about the office in New York."

I take a deep breath and roll my eyes, I am so tired of talking about this damn job because we've already declared that she's not taking it. "I don't want to talk about this man." I rub my head in distress.

"Just listen Zayn! So, I talked to him and I told him how we have kids and they are used to their schools, he's willing to put all of them in a private school of our choice and then I also spoke about our house. He's offering me 1.4 million dollars to buy a home and pay future mortgage, baby with 1.4 million dollars we can do so much." She explains, I can't disagree this is a great offer, I never heard of anything like it. She continues to talk, but I think on how this can be a good advance for the both of us, I can flip the 1.4 million and double it, who knows I can probably open a club in Brooklyn out there.

"Baby I just really want this, and I don't see why it's such a big a deal for you, li--..."

"Okay we can move." I cut her off, make her stop in mid-sentence. She sits up and scrunch up her eyebrows as if she's confused.

"What you say?"

"We can move...in a few weeks me and you will go out there for a week or so and look for a house, pick one out and then we'll move in August."

"Aw!" She screams and wrap her arms around my neck nearly choking me. "I love you! I love you so much! We're really gonna move."

"Yes, we're really gonna move baby. But we gotta wait to August, so I can get shit settled here a'ight."

A smile appears on her face and she leans in to give me a soft kiss on my lips. "I knew you we're gonna change your mind sooner or later. We can get a big ass house...and sell this one. And we'll put up the rest for the kids."

"Once you get the money, your gonna give it to me so I can flip it. I can get us about 3 million, but we ain't gon' ball out on it, we're gonna invest in some things."

"So, let me guess, you want me to give you all the money, so you can open a club, right?"

Damn, she read my mind.