Chapter 6

Chapter Six- A Tough World

Bishop

Beep Beep Beep

I wake up to the alarm going off from my phone, I reach over Jaimee and grab it from the night stand, and look at the time, it's 1:30am, I have to go to the club and count all of the money that was made through out the week and I have a meeting.

"Shit." I say under my breath before pressing the snooze button and sitting up fully, being careful since Jaimee is laying her head on my chest. I gently get her off me and go to the bathroom and take another shower but make it quick, after wards I get dressed into a pair of black true religions and a plain black T-shirt.

"Where you going B?" Jaimee ask in a weary tone, she's still half asleep.

"I gotta go to the club and check on these numbers." I put the chains around my neck and adjust my watch. "I'll be back in the morning."

"Okay baby, be home before 7, you got a doctors appointment."

"Alright."

"What's going on B?" Ball, one of my regular customers says to me as I'm approaching the building, he's standing outside of my club, smoking a blunt with some broads.

"Nothin fam." I give him a brotherly hug. "You ain't starting no trouble out here right?"

"Nah never that." He shakes his head.

"Cool." I nod at my bouncer before entering the club, it's live like it is every other night. T-Shirt by Migos is booming through the stereos and the strippers are going crazy on the poles, everybody is partying as the colorful lights are reflecting against the walls. I can't help but notice that the bar is stacked up more than usual, everyone is always in line for drinks. But tonight it's a whole line of niggas, on some million man march shit.

I shake my head and go over to the bar, to see what the fuck is going on. Is these hoes giving out free drinks or some shit, I nod at my security and look over at my bar tenders, and my newest one Azriel is here shaking up drinks. Now I know why niggas posted up, she looking fine as hell. Baby girl is showing off all her goods, sporting a lace bralette, that's colored a concord grape; she's exposing all of her clevage and her flat belly.She's also wearing a pair of black leggings, that's making her plump ass poke out.

Her hair is whipped up into a high ponytail, that is stopping at the middle of her back and her make up is professionaly done, she looks like a famous Instagram chick. Niggas is just over here to get a good look at her ass, shit I don't blame them.

I go behind the counter and stand beside her as she's preparing the drinks, she got skills, taking care of all these customers at once. I put my hands in my pocket as I'm observing her every movement, she got a nice figure on her; I can't help put to stare at her ass.

"What's up B?" My bartender Andrew greets me.

"Wassup Drew." I respond, with out removing my eyes from Azriel's back side.

"It's pay day Bishop! You got my check?!" Maria, my other bartender who is latino ask as she's using the soda gun to fill up cups.

"Ima have it for you at four baby." I inform her.

"Okay!"

"Wassup gorgeous." I whisper in Azriel's ear and gently rest my hand on her hip.

She turns back to me swiftly, causing her hair to flip and brush against my face a little. "What's goin' on." She yells over the music.

"Nothin', I see you doing a good job, you bringing me good business and you ain't even a dancer."

She sucks on her teeth and playfully rolls her eyes, I guess she doesn't believe me. "Stop lying, I know your club be hype like this all the time."