Chapter 10

Chapter Ten- Searching

Makeila

"Did you recongnize them Keila?" Bishop asks me as he's holding Zeejay, I shake my head from side to side and lay back on the couch. "One had green eyes, I felt like I knew him from somewhere, but I can't think of where and how."

Zayn storms into the living room with his phone pressed against his ear. "Alright man, thanks." He runs his hand across his face and I sit up as he takes a seat next to me. "They hit you? You're eye look a lil bruise."

"Yeah I was slapped." I say playing with my pandora bracelets.

"Well I called the police and they tracked the car, it's in Watts them niggas stay in Jordon Downs." He turns to Bishop, who nods his head and leaves out the house right away. I admire how every time some shit go down one of them is ready to pop the dudes who did it.

"You know Bishop gon call some goons and have they asses handle....and I talked to Kirk so you know he gon let us get some licks in. "You a'ight?"

"Yeah I'm just ready to move out of here, I can't believe this happen, they stole the car, the house keys, so we definitely gotta move.." I express, like I said it's hard being Zayn's wife and it is hard being wealthy, because people see the lavish life and want a piece of it, but each and everytime I get robbed Zayn and Bishop finds who does it.

"I told you stop going to the wrong hoods girl."

"I didn't, them niggas had to follow me. I was at Cedars Sinal, that's Beverly Hills. Why would they asses be lingering there. I'm tired of this fucking city."

"Okay we'll were moving in August, just wait it out a'ight." We silently sit and I lay my head on his chest as he's comforting me

"Mama." I hear a child voice mumble, Zayn and I look at each other appalled.

"Mama."

We both turn around and look behind the couch at Zeejay. "Mama." He says again and I laugh excitedly. "He said mama! He talked Zayn! He talked!" I hop off of the couch and pick up my baby boy.

"Say it again big boy!" I smile.

"Mama."

My heart literally melts, making me forget about the tragedy that happen. Zayn stands up and smiles at him, we bothh our estatic to hear our sonsayinug a word.

"You talking?" Zayn ask him.

"Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!" He repeats, making me cry for joy.

"Yes! He talked! He talked!"

"Let me record this." Zayn chuckles, as he grabs his phone.

After an hour or so we're standing outside with the police, because they just returned the car back to us. They say that they failed to find the burgulars, because the car was parked and by standers don't know who came in the complex driving it.

"Thank you so much for getting my vehicle back to me." I thank the officers.

"No problem and were gonna try our best to find the suspects as well."

"Thanks." Zayn nods and we watch as they walk to their vehicle and drive out. I sit on the porch with Zeejay and Zayn sits beside.

"I know you gon' miss you and your mama's garden." He says, referring to the front lawn that my mother and I have been maintaining together.

"I am..but she can come visit in New York and we can start a new one."

He rest his chin on my shoulder and I rub both him and Zeejays head."Speaking of your moms, when you gon' tell her and your pops."