Chapter 2

Kelseys POV

I fell asleep at around 3 in the morning. I have so much excitement left in me. I wake up exhausted. I roll onto my side and grab my phone.

The time reads 1:30. I really slept in. I swing my feet over the side of the bed and slowly get up.

I walk over to my mirror and put my blonde hair into a ponytail.

I can smell waffles already. I hurry down the stairs and into the kitchen. i look to find freshly made waffles waiting for me.

"Good morning! I made some celebratory waffles." my mom says sliding the plate over to me

I take the plate and sit down. I eat my waffles then head upstairs to take a shower.

Once I get out I blow dry my hair and straighten it.

I put on a blue shirt and white shorts. I go over to my computer and open the email.

It says that I will be flying to Indiana in a few days for the camp.

I go downstairs then and tell my mom.

"Lets go to the store to buy you new clothes and equipment." my mom says

"Yay!" I shout then go put on some shoes

We drive to Dick's sporting goods because they have everything there.

I pick out some Under Amour shorts and Nike pro spandex. I get new sneakers, a field hockey stick, and mouth guard.

After we get all the stuff we go back home. I rush into my bedroom and start packing. Im so excited to go that I need to pack!

I put all of my clothes and shoes into my suitcase. I also pack a few regular outfits just in case. I pack my field hockey bag with all the equipment. I store the bags in a corner of my room.

*FEW DAYS LATER*

Today is the day that I leave for Camp Hokens. I pack all of my stuff into the car and my parents drive me to the airport. I board the plane and I arrive in Indiana in a few hours.

When I get off the plane there is a group of people and a chauffeur holding a sign that says Camp Hokens on it.

I walk over to the group and a girl with long brown hair greets me with a smile.

"Hi! Im Anna." she says waving

"Im Kelsey. Are you Anna Reynolds?" I ask

"Yep. Why?"

"I think we are roommates." I say

"Yay! Its good to finally meet you!"

This girl is way to perky. Great.