Chapter 12

sorry i havent updated in a billion years. super duper busy with school lately and other things. still love you guys.

AND THIS STORY GOT 11K!! ILYYSM

• • • • • •

Kelseys POV

Taylor and I swim over to the dock and climb out dripping wet. We follow Coach Caniff to her office. I shiver because its almost midnight and I'm wearing only my underwear. Taylor notices and puts his arm around me and pulls me close.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear.

"It's fine. It was actually a lot of fun." I giggle. We get to Coach Caniffs office and she tells us to take a seat.

"Who would like to explain." She says as she sits down. Taylor speaks before I can.

"It was all my idea. I just wanted to have fun." He tells her.

"You both are in your underwear, soaking wet. This is not acceptable behavior and I expect this to not happen again. Understood?" Coach Caniff scolds us. We both nod.

"Now for your punishments." She adds. Taylor grunts.

"Kelsey you will not participate in any activities and training for the week. And your parents will also receive a phone call. Taylor you will not be able to coach for a month. Now you may collect your clothes from the lake and return to your cabins." She scolds us

"I'm sorry, Coach Caniff. It won't happen again. I don't know what I was thinking." I quickly blurt out. I rarely get in trouble.

"Sweetie I know how young love is. I was like this once. Taylor is a good kid but this is unacceptable. I run a strict organization here and I can't tolerate this." She kindly says. I nod and walk out of the room. Taylor had already left.

"What did she want?" He asks putting his hand in mine.

"Girly stuff you wouldn't get." I say with a smirk. He smiles his very attractive smile.

We walk hand in hand to my cabin.

"Don't we need our clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah but I need an excuse to go inside. And you'll catch a cold so go inside and warm up." He says thens turns to go get our clothes. I go inside and change i to fresh bra and underwear. The door creaks open behind me as I slip my panties up my legs.

"I have to admit you have a hot body." Taylor is so cute sometimes. I turn around and see Taylor holding our clothes. I walk over and grab mine.

"Can I wear your shirt?" I ask him.

He smirks at me and says "Can't get enough of this?" He motions to his abs

I giggle and nod. He hands me his shirt and slip it over my head.

"You are so beautiful." He says and crashes his lips on mine. We move to the bed and have a intense make out session. We are interrupted by Anna walking through the doors.

"PDA! PDA!" she shouts

"We aren't in public." Taylor jokes

"Whatever its gross." She shields her eyes.

"I guess I better get going then." Taylor says and stands up.

"Goodnight." I say and he kisses me on the forehead.

"Goodnight." He says and leaves the room.

"Ahhhh! Tell me everything!" Anna jumps up and down in excitement.

I laugh and we stay up the rest of the night gossiping.