Chapter 9

Kelseys POV

Taylors lips are so soft and moved perfectly in sinc with mine.

After we pulled away he stared into my eyes for a while smiling. After a while the smile turned into a frown and he looked angry.

"Are you okay?" I ask and grab his arm. He instantly snaps out of his angry trance and looks back down at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go swim." He says and leads me back to the lake. I get a few deathly glares from Bailey and her friends but I shrug it off.

Taylor and I walk to the edge of the dock. He grabs my hand and counts down from 3.

"3... 2... 1!" He shouts and we jump into the lake hand in hand. We hit the water and he still hasn't let go. I'm not complaining or anything. We go under the water and he pulls me into him.

We swim back up to the top facing each other.

"Love birds!" I hear Anna scream. He smiles and I can't help but smile back. We keep jumping off the dock together until it gets dark out and we are called for dinner.

I go back to my cabin and slip on shorts and a see-through white tank top. I throw my hair into a messy bun and slip on pink flip flops. Anna and I start to head to the dining hall together.

"I got some really adorable pictures of you two!" She says excitedly. She pulls out her phone and slides through all the pictures of us. I have to say they are really cute. My favorite is the one where Taylor and I are jumping into the water hand in hand.

"Send those to me." I tell her as someones arms wrap around my waist.

A smile instantly spreads across my face. "Hey Taylor." I turn my head to look up at him but instead of Taylor I see Matt.

"Matt?!" I almost scream

"We haven't had our date yet." He grins at me

I roll my eyes and say "I don't want to go on that date anymore."

"Come on. You already agreed to one." He begs

"No. I'm sorry but no."

"Fine. Have it your way." He storms off angrily. A huge wave of guilt spreads over me. I apparently showed it too because Anna tries to comfort me.

"Don't feel bad. Taylor told me he was a player anyway. Stay with Taylor. He really likes you." She explains.

"Yeah I like Taylor a lot better." I smile to myself thinking of our kiss earlier today.

We grab our food and sit down next to some of Anna's new friends. I see Taylor walk out of the line and look around the cafeteria until he spots me. He smiles and walks over to me.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asks when he reaches our table.

"Don't you want to sit with your friends?" I ask

He shakes his head. "So can I sit here?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course." I say and he puts his tray down next to mine. We eat for a while in silence.

"I'm not going on a date with Matt anymore." I accidentally blurt out.

He drops his fork onto his plate. "You're not?" He asks with surprise.

"Nope. I have someone else in mind." I smile and him and he returns the gesture. The rest of the meal is filled with a conversation about things that we like. I think I'm starting to really like Taylor.