Chapter 11

Taylors POV

I asked her to be my girlfriend and she takes off. I watch as she darts off but for a moment I stand there debating whether to let her go or chase after her. My feet decide for me as they are carrying me down the dirt path.

I reach her door and I can hear her heavy breathing in the silent night. I bang my fist on her door.

"Kelsey I'm sorry. Please open up. Kelsey please." I shout

A few moments pass and I bang on the door again. I wait a few more seconds and nothing happens. I raise my hand again to bang on the door but hesitate. I lower my hand and let out a deep sigh.

Then the door starts to swing open and Kelsey appears in the doorway.

I look at her but she stares at the ground. She then runs into my arms and buries her head in my chest.

"Yes." She whispers. I squeeze her closer to me. I rest my chin on her head.

"What?" I ask even though I heard her before.

"I'll be your girlfriend Taylor." She still doesn't look up at me.

"Look at me." I command and her beautiful eyes lock with mine.

"I'm sorry Taylor. I don't know why I acted like that. I'm such a drama queen." She says with a faint laugh,

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are finally mine." I smile down at her. She smiles back and I kiss her on the forehead.

"Let's go back to the movie." She says and I shake my head.

"I have a better idea. Follow me." I start to run towards the lake. I can hear Kelsey running behind me.

I rip my shirt off and toss it on the ground. I stop for a second and rip my shoes off. I then continue running to the lake. I reach the edge of the dock and slide my pants down leaving me in just my underwear.

I look behind me to see Kelsey catching up to me while tearing her shirt off, then her tank top. I jump in the water. The water is cold but feels good.

I swim up to the surface to catch a breath of air and I see a laughing Kelsey in her underwear. She looks even more beautiful.

"Come in." I say

"No it looks cold." She giggles

"You are already undressed come on." I persuade her. She shakes her head.

"Then I'm coming to get you." And I hop onto the dock. She backed up slightly so she didnt get wet. I run up to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Taylor you're freezing!" She shrieks. By now most of the girls are looking at us.

I run off the dock and into the cold water carrying Kelsey. We both scream as we hit the water.

We surface the water and now my mom is standing at the edge scolding us.

"Taylor what on Earth do you think you are doing?" She scolds

"Having a little fun." I reply. Sassy.

"Both of you in my office. Now!" My mom storms away.

Kelsey looks terrified. Great. I didn't think she would freak like this.