Chapter 8

Taylors POV

I luckily had the chance to lead the exercises that Kelsey was in.

I don't know what to say to her so I don't speak to her. I say a few "Good job." to her but nothing other than that.

She looks amazing even when she doesn't try too.

After the practice for today there is more free time. Kelsey goes into her cabin and I go into mine. She comes out 30 minutes later in a bikini. Her body is amazing.

I quickly change into my swimsuit and go to the lake. On the walk there this girl, I think her name is Bailey, stops me.

"You gotta nice body." She tells me

I just stare at her.

"We should hang out sometime. Maybe sneak out past curfew?" She offers

"No thanks." I tell her. She looks so surprised but I got another more beautiful girl on my mind. I push past her and walk to the lake.

There Kelsey is. Looking all gorgeous. I walk up to the edge of the dock as Kelsey is climbing up onto it.

She looks up at me and stares for a while. I reach down to help her up. Her soft hand interlocks with mine and I easily pull her up.

"Thanks." She says squeezing the water out of her hair.

"Can I talk to you?" My mouth speaks before I know what to say.

"Um, sure." She agrees and I lead her to the tree line.

"I'm sorry for saying that last night. I don't know what I was thinking." I confess and let out a small chuckle.

"It's okay. I think I like you too." Wait, what?

"You do?" I ask a small smile appearing on my face

She giggles and says "Why do you look so surprised?"

"I don't know. I didn't mean to say it that surprised." I laugh with her.

Her damp skin gleams in the sunlight. Her blonde hair falls gently below her shoulders and she looks so beautiful. I then find myself connecting our lips. She doesn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Her soft lips gently press against mine. Sparks fly and a zoo goes off in my stomach. The moment seems perfect. Seconds go by and I pull away. I open my eyes to see her smiling. I smile back.

We stand there smiling at each other like idiots. But we are idiots. And hopefully she will one day be my idiot.

Then Matt comes into my head.

"Are you okay?" She asks grabbing my arm gently. Her touch soothes me a little.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go swim." I grin at her and take her hand and we walk back over to the lake.