Chapter 10

Kelseys POV

The rest of the week goes by pretty fast. Practice all day then fun at night. Taylor and I haven't done much together besides talk and hang out. He's really easy to talk to and fun to be around.

It's finally Saturday. I'm hoping Taylor and I can do something. Matt and I haven't spoken yet since I blew him off. That's a good thing.

Coach Caniff has a special announcement so I'm getting ready for the day. I put some light blue shorts on and a white shirt. I pair it with black converse.

I wait for Anna to finish getting ready so we can go to the fire pit and hear her announcement. She says it's going to be really fun and exciting for all of us.

Anna finishes getting ready and we walk out the door. Taylor walks up to us as soon as we step onto the gravel trail.

"Hey beautiful." He says and grabs my hand

I smile and say hey back.

"Aww you two are so cute!" Anna says

We both laugh and sit down around the fire pit. We wait for a few more girls to come then Coach Caniff tells us about her announcement.

"You girls have worked very hard this week and I thought you needed a reward. So I bought an outdoor movie screen and we will be watching a movie tonight. I will have pizza, soda, and popcorn for the movie. We will start around 8. I'm very proud of you girls!" She explains

"Yay!" Everyone cheers

This is going to be great!

Taylors POV

My mom told me she was planning on setting up a little outdoor theatre for all the girls as a reward.

I've been wanting to go out on an actual date with Kelsey but there isn't much to do around here.

After my mom announces the movie stuff Kelsey looks so excited. This is the perfect time.

"Kelsey can I ask you something?" I ask as I pull her aside

"Yeah sure." She says

"So there is this movie thing tonight." I start

"Yeah I know. I can't wait." She says excitedly

"Would you want to maybe go with me as a date?" Her eyes light up

"Yes!" She says and throws her arms around me.

The day goes by so slow. The time for the movie finally comes.

I wear a tie-dye shirt with the sleeves cut off and a tie-dye bandana around my head.

I leave the cabin and go to Kelsey's. I knock on the door and Anna answers.

"Taylor! Kelsey is still getting ready." She explains as the most gorgeous girl ever appears in the doorway behind her.

"Taylor. Hey." She says and smiles.

Kelseys POV

Taylor looks so hot in tie-dye. As soon as he sees me a huge smile appears on his face.

"Taylor. Hey." I smile at him

"Ready gorgeous?" He ask and stick his arm out. I interlock my arm in his.

"Ready." And he leads me to one of the fields where the giant screen is set up.

The sky gets dark and the movie starts. The movie ends up being Frozen. That movie is so cute.

"Come get more popcorn with me." Taylor whispers and I nod. We get up and head to the snack table.

"Kelsey I like you a lot. You are so beautiful and amazing. Will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor asks me.

Did he really ask me to be his girlfriend? I'm in shock from his question and I can't move.

"Kelsey are you okay?" He asks. I must have been frozen longer than I thought. Before I know it my feet carry me back to the cabin in a hurry.

I slam the door shut and slide my back down it, falling to the floor. I put my head in my heads and start bawling.

I just completely messed my chances with Taylor up. I want to date him I just got scared. I always do this.

Then someone knocks on my door shouting my name.

Taylor.