Please Be Okay

Meanwhile at the lair, Master Splinter was watching his favorite soap opera until the stone elevator opened up, with the turtles coming out.

" Welcome home, my sons." said Master Splinter until he saw Leo carrying Screwball bride style, "Leonardo, why is there a girl in your arms?", Long story short, she was in an ally and she is badly injured." said Leo

"I see, place her on the couch, Donatello, bring your medical kit.", "I'm on it, sensei." said Donnie as he went to get his medical kit, "I'll bring her a warm blanket, sensei." said Mikey, "I'll bring her a glass of water and a pillow." said Raph

Leo and Master Splinter went to the couch and gently placed Screwball on the couch. Donnie came back with his medical kit and started to heal Screwball. Mikey came back with a blanket and Raph came back with a glass of water and a pillow. "Thanks, guys." said Donnie as he put the pillow under Screwball's head and cover her body with the blanket.

"How is she feeling, Don?" asked Leo, "Just fine, a few cuts and bruises, but not too serious." said Donnie as he explained, "She'll probably wake up tomorrow.

"Good, now my sons, cared to explain why you brought a human in our lair?" said Master Splinter, "Well, you see, the thing is that this girl is from Japan and she just arrived in New York, until an old friend of hers tried to kill her and he said that they weren't friends anymore." said Leo

"If this friend of this young girl tried to kill her, then he fights with no honor." said Master Splinter, "Exactly, sensei." said Raph, "Man, this girl is really beautiful and she looks like an angel." said Mikey as he started to smile at Screwball's beauty, Leo looked at Screwball and knew that Mikey is right. She is beautiful to him, in fact, she is like an angel that Leo has never seen before.

"Wow, Mikey is right, she is the most beautiful girl he had ever seen." thought Leo as he gently stroked her hair, "And she is like an angel that comes down from the sky.

"It is getting late, my sons, now it is bedtime." said Master Splinter, "Ok, sensei." the turtles minus Leo, "Master Splinter, is it okay that I could sleep here tonight?" said Leo, "Yes, Leonardo." said Master Splinter, so the turtles ,minus Leo, went to their bedrooms, leaving Leo all alone. As they all left, Leo started to look at Screwball and stroke her hair really gently and started to look at her face.

"Please be okay, I feel bad for you that you nearly got killed by your old friend and that he said that you're not friends anymore." said Leo as he gently started to sit down, "Please be okay and please wake up."

Then all of a sudden, Leo have started to do something that he never expected to do. He started to lean at Screwball and then he kissed her at her forehead and then he started to fall asleep.